j3wed

Jun 26, 2017
Mhm, the way the characters are and how this game flows, i would bet that this is MrDots in disguise. Either way, it progresses better than DmD. The animations are very good, but i'm sure this guy will milk as much as possible.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Mhm, the way the characters are and how this game flows, i would bet that this is MrDots in disguise. Either way, it progresses better than DmD. The animations are very good, but i'm sure this guy will milk as much as possible.
Unlike mr. Dots, @Pandelo, the developer of this game is a member of this forum. Therefore I seriously doubt that he is the same person as the other developer. He seems very cool to me and I doubt that he's going to do any milking.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Of course I want both too :FeelsGoodMan: but until now I'm maximized the Mom path, whose affections seem to be more difficult to achieve.
I will probably play a version where I maximize the mom path instead of the daughter path just to see if there's a difference. Maybe I'll even try a playthrough where I try to keep them roughly equal.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Thanks, I can't wait :) For some reason the characters in the game are really endearing. Like you don't want to just fuck them as in other games, but make sweet love to them. Hehe :)
Well true but some reason i like being a little firm/rough with the mom though ;) dunno why used the other options in my run through and that is my fav one

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
Tele to here form Alert portal ,without reading title clearly.
Confusion~where am i?
She looks like someone in Dating My Daughter.
:WutFace:Oh it's MSN!
Great! can't wait.:FeelsGoodMan:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Tele to here form Alert portal ,without reading title clearly.
Confusion~where am i?
She looks like someone in Dating My Daughter.
:WutFace:Oh it's MSN!
Great! can't wait.:FeelsGoodMan:
That's basically how i end up in threads here also!x'D

wilari

Aug 10, 2017
Damn this is just as good as DmD, seriously! It really feels like it, but it's a bit different at the same time...
And the daughter's behaviour is more realistic here. Both characters are really endearing (and really cute, especially the daughter :D)
Too bad it's so short for now :( I really look forward to the update!

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Damn this is just as good as DmD, seriously! It really feels like it, but it's a bit different at the same time...
And the daughter's behaviour is more realistic here. Both characters are really endearing (and really cute, especially the daughter :D)
Too bad it's so short for now :( I really look forward to the update!
I love this game. The renders are not quite as pretty as DMD or DOD, but they are very good. Both daughter and Mom are super hot and, as the title suggests, sweet. :)

Last edited:

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
I love this game. The renders are not quite as pretty as DMD or DOD, but they are very good. Both daughter and Mom are super hot and, as the title suggests, sweet. :)
I prefer that hot Mommy!So sexy and mature.:heartcoveredeyes:
And u definitely right.The render is good, the story is better than DMD.It's more real.
DMD 's father is somehow like a Multiple Personality Disorder.
(Damn ,u already grab her breast & lick her nipple! So stop being ridiculously struggling with those "She's my daughter ;I'm her father ;What evil i am ;How innocent she is ;Grope her ;No grope"
All those thoughts should be considered at the beginning, not after having done so many.)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 86 Votes