paladin07

May 28, 2017
I prefer that hot Mommy!So sexy and mature.:heartcoveredeyes:
And u definitely right.The render is good, the story is better than DMD.It's more real.
DMD 's father is somehow like a Multiple Personality Disorder.
(Damn ,u already grab her breast & lick her nipple! So stop being ridiculously struggling with those "She's my daughter ;I'm her father ;What evil i am ;How innocent she is ;Grope her ;No grope"
All those thoughts should be considered at the beginning, not after having done so many.)
If you like that hot mommy, you'll love this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Neighbor is nice but neighbor's daughter even better!

next update I shall work on maximizing points with daughter like before :)
Yeah I maximized with D too, but I may try it out where I maximize with Mom. I'm sure if you want the Harem ending you've got to have pretty decent numbers with both. :cool: to be clear, I don't know that there is a harem ending with mom and daughter, I just know that the list of fetishes includes M/ FF which could also just Mean the daughter and her sexy friend. Who knows?

Last edited:
Reactions: atlas114

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I love this game. The renders are not quite as pretty as DMD or DOD, but they are very good. Both daughter and Mom are super hot and, as the title suggests, sweet. :)
I agree this game is great! as you say Mom & Daughter are both smoking & sweet:heartcoveredeyes:, i cant pick one over the other.. the pain is real!::|:

Reactions: Raven Hex and Patan

paladin07

May 28, 2017
isn't that from a game? also is she single? asking for a friend :test:
it is just an ironic internet meme. It's similar to "first world problems." And no, she is my own personal MILF. :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: UncleVT

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Kappa is an emoji (graphic face) of a man's face in grey scale, he is a former part of justin tv now known as twitch tv, the face is used over there to denote sarcasm.
Okay, thanks. I guess I'm just not as hip as I used to be. or maybe I'm not as nerdy as I used to be.:cool:

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I find games without any sort of fetishes usually quite boring. Not in this case. It is really nice and I enjoyed it so far. I look forward to V0.0.4

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes