Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I am in on update frequency but its only cause I LOVE the work so far lol. So that said YES i am the one that reads the end of the book to see how it ends :eek:penedeyewink:

All Joking aside though love the fact the dev is taking time to make it slow and worth the effort, I understand that it is not a full time job its just wanting to see more but whats that saying...Patience is a virtue or something.....I am just hoping like hell this doesn't go like DmD or MC will have massive blue balls

Reactions: paladin07

lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
It's a nice game, but what i really don't like at these games are the spoilers like bathroomscenes or "think about" scenes, where the girls are alone.

Reactions: TheDecentOne

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Gotta say, this is fast becoming one of my favourites out of games in their early stages. The daughter is really cute and although the mother doesn't feel all that fleshed out character-wise, she's certainly fleshed out in other areas! With the exception of the mother, the game does bear a resemblance to DmD but I can't say it bothers me.

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
Patience...Patience......Patience
Oh! Hell can't wait
when will the next update be?
galde to see this not being another sib Fking story
[sib fking is good(Big Brother!!!Dream of Desires!!!) but i'd like to read something different]

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Oh! Hell can't wait
[sib fking is good(Big Brother!!!Dream of Desires!!!) but i'd like to read something different]
No schedule announced yet, but i will post his update on that when he releases it on Patreon.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Oh! Hell can't wait
to hell with Patience i want updates every hr on the hr ^_-

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Loving this so far. The character art is great and I don't mind the slow going, in fact it increases the tension.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Expanding on my praise above I do have some feedback.

The stats building becomes a little less meaningful when a lot of decisions you can make result in insta-death. I don't mind insta-death by itself but I think some could be replaced with heavy stats penalties instead. The way it's now it's quite easy to max your stats with both girls.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Expanding on my praise above I do have some feedback.

The stats building becomes a little less meaningful when a lot of decisions you can make result in insta-death. I don't mind insta-death by itself but I think some could be replaced with heavy stats penalties instead. The way it's now it's quite easy to max your stats with both girls.
Not to be hyper technical, but you cannot Max both stats. You can still have a healthy figure for both, but many decisions offer A+ to one and a -2 the other or a large bump to one and a small bump to the other. As a result, you can have possibly almost equal love points by the end of this update or you can have several more love points with the daughter Fort Lee stats my recollection of how the choice is broke down. I do tend to agree that the love points and friend points are somewhat unnecessary. Right now you're having to walk a delicate balance of not doing anything too aggressive which brings your seduction of these two to an end. But eventually, I would assume, there is going to be tests of comparing your Love points or friend points to a certain level to determine the outcome of certain interactions.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Not to be hyper technical, but you cannot Max both stats. You can still have a healthy figure for both, but many decisions offer A+ to one and a -2 the other or a large bump to one and a small bump to the other. As a result, you can have possibly almost equal love points by the end of this update or you can have several more love points with the daughter Fort Lee stats my recollection of how the choice is broke down. I do tend to agree that the love points and friend points are somewhat unnecessary. Right now you're having to walk a delicate balance of not doing anything too aggressive which brings your seduction of these two to an end. But eventually, I would assume, there is going to be tests of comparing your Love points or friend points to a certain level to determine the outcome of certain interactions.
Right, I didn't mean MAx as both being topped out but rather both kept at a point that you will pass all checks.

The point being as you say that currently the stats serve little function but I'm hoping this will change down the line.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Right, I didn't mean MAx as both being topped out but rather both kept at a point that you will pass all checks.

The point being as you say that currently the stats serve little function but I'm hoping this will change down the line.
I bet, that in the future, there will be some exclusive content for each character based on the amount of the points you get for them. It's probably too early for that, I think, so the author saves it for later versions.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
hopefully @Pandelo will see some of these posts and get some ideas. if he doesn't already have them that is. of course somebody will then come back behind and create a mod to give you maximum points with both so that you can see all the content in one playthrough. :p

Pandelo

My Sweet Neighbors
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I read all of the posts ;)
You're right Bueno, the points are less meaningful at the moment. I also want to implement some more different paths to the game in the future.
My gaming pc is to weak at the moment to render the double amount of images for two (or more) paths. Maybe I can build a second pc only for the rendering work in the near future.
I can't creating new scenes while my pc is rendering the completed scenes. (with new locations/assets it takes me up to 1-2h to create a whole new scene and figure lights/poses etc. out)
(For example: 1 scene needs ~40 minutes to render. v0.0.3 of My Sweet Neighbors contains 350+ images = 230h+ / 10 days only rendering images)
With reaching the last goal, I'm going to buy a new graphic card (probably a GTX 980 Ti) so I can hopefully halve the amount of time that I need for rendering scenes.
My system: i5 6600k, 8GB DDR4, GTX960

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I read all of the posts ;)
You're right Bueno, the points are less meaningful at the moment. I also want to implement some more different paths to the game in the future.
My gaming pc is to weak at the moment to render the double amount of images for two (or more) paths. Maybe I can build a second pc only for the rendering work in the near future.
I can't creating new scenes while my pc is rendering the completed scenes. (with new locations/assets it takes me up to 1-2h to create a whole new scene and figure lights/poses etc. out)
(For example: 1 scene needs ~40 minutes to render. v0.0.3 of My Sweet Neighbors contains 350+ images = 230h+ / 10 days only rendering images)
With reaching the last goal, I'm going to buy a new graphic card (probably a GTX 980 Ti) so I can hopefully halve the amount of time that I need for rendering scenes.
My system: i5 6600k, 8GB DDR4, GTX960

Hope you get your new video card that ones decent for rendering I have 3 of 980gtx TI's them in my works pc multi cards in rendering make a very steep reduction in time to render and from my own trials 980 gtx ti's outperform any of nvidias much more expensive offerings in multi-card
Not cost effective unless you get massive returns for your render works

Nvidia themsleves rating Iray Pc processor being a
Dual Xeon E5 CPUs 1.8 extra

Single Xeon CPU 1.0 extra
Multi 980GTI's wipe the floor with £6000 cards

Single Card perfomance
GeForce GTX Titan X
Quadro M6000
GeForce GTX 980
Quadro M5000
Tesla K40
Quadro M4000
Quadro K2200

Using a xeon over a non xeon is a smaller scale up for the outlay but it allows some softwear to run at its best
Then again some softwear hates it so :) easily skipable peice of kit
My Works PC has two boards in it so it dual boots to either processor set up
IMO you have made good choice aim for one 980GTX TI (the cheapest available they are all the same)
Then if funds permit get at least 2 but try to get money from producing some graphic work for Universities or local business to fund yourself

Last edited:
Reactions: Pandelo

paladin07

May 28, 2017
@Pandelo Let me recommend a 1070 instead of a 980 ti. I run a 1070 and will probably pair it SLI later down the road.

But this is probably more toward play performance rather than rendering, but I think it is probably still more powerful and costs less.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adolfo

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Let me recommend a 1070 instead of a 980 ti. I run a 1070 and will probably pair it SLI later down the road.

But this is probably more toward play performance rather than rendering, but I think it is probably still more powerful and costs less.
Yep if he can get multi 1080 GTX Ti's even better
its about cost though
Cost per render sec the 980 GTX or GTX TI's
are only slightly less powerful when rendering in multiples
you could if you search probably get 2@ 980GTX for 1 @1080 GTX
The 2 would massively outperform the single 1080GTX rendering unlike games were it would be on par possibly better depending on the game and its use of the drivers

Pandelo

My Sweet Neighbors
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I miss the GTX 1080 Ti in this list (3584 Cuda Cores)
GTX 980 Ti (2816 Cuda Cores)
GTX Titan X (3072 Cuda Cores)

GTX 1070 only has 1920 Cuda Cores (my GTX 960 1024 Cuda Cores)
Cuda Cores are important for rendering in Iray? At least I thought so.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes