OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Not a bad little update. It still feels a little too linear to me, but I enjoyed it overall.

The Daughter's friend Jessica is quite the little minx. I'm sensing some Daughter/Friend/MC action in the future...

Reactions: paladin07

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hopefully someone nice will upload the walkthough for 0.0.3 :)
The game is pretty linear, there is no real need for a walkthrough since you don't really have a choice anyway. It pretty much forces you into one direction, the (mostly) gentleman route and if you do something else you get a game over. Sometimes you'll get a second chance, but most of the time you're stuck with only one good answer.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Walkthrough for 0.3
Note: The game is tracking several decisions. The day 3 values aren't being used yet as far as I can see, but may come into play in future versions...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That should cover day 3...

BTW, you can use PageUp to back up if you make a bad decision, up to a point. You should see the points change within the next few dialogue choices, so if you don't like the changes, simply back up and choose another way...

You can only back up so far, though. Autosaves may help with this...

Edit: someone already posted a (thanks Atlas!). So this is sorta kinda a duplicate post...

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
One small edit that would be nice is giving the mother and daughter characters default names that you can change. If you fill in your name and assume they have names and press enter, when they speak it is just black where the name should be, and thus what they say can be misconstrued. This helps both people who thought they would have names, or were lazy/unimaginative.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok

update is short (i would have like a longer one to be honest), but its still a good one, story is still interresting and it go in good way.
bad point in the fact we cant really choose the path to follow. the new characters (boss, secretary) are good add, still pretty weird (dat boss i see him in lots of games lol ), mostly the secretary that she look super weird bitchy (i mean weird by their reaction and not directly their head or else)

a good update... not perfect but not bad either. too short, i make a whole new game and finish it way too faster lol

Reactions: dunhill

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Not a bad little update. It still feels a little too linear to me, but I enjoyed it overall.

The Daughter's friend Jessica is quite the little minx. I'm sensing some Daughter/Friend/MC action in the future...
i too felt its a bit to linear but i'm also happy if we can just ignore other characters if given the choice like Jessica...

paladin07

May 28, 2017
One small edit that would be nice is giving the mother and daughter characters default names that you can change. If you fill in your name and assume they have names and press enter, when they speak it is just black where the name should be, and thus what they say can be misconstrued. This helps both people who thought they would have names, or were lazy/unimaginative.
Someone unimaginative such as someone who would name himself "somebody nobody?" :)
If you're stumped for names, try Kelly for Mom and Samantha for daughter. Those are mine.

Last edited:

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Curious to see how he is going to work getting the mom and daughter together in a threesome. I mean clearly right now the mother is pretty uptight. She's wanting to take it slow.. she didn't mind him touching her breast but seems like she's pretty conventional in her thinking. For that matter so is the MC. But the idea of getting the three of them together seems pretty wild. I'm interested to see how he can pull that off without mind control.

Reactions: Nisselue

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Maybe something like "Look, I love you, you're awesome and all, but your daughter totally fell for me, sooo ... do you want her to be happy and stuff?" xD

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Hopefully the dev picks up the pace nice game but not much content for a month plus worth between updates

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Hopefully the dev picks up the pace nice game but not much content for a month plus worth between updates
it's not like his Patreon page is generating 5 or $10,000 per month. so let's keep our expectations in line with that for now. It's not like he can make it a full-time job.

Last edited:
Reactions: Munkey and titit

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Great start, really like the game, after so many incest/shota/whatever clones this game is refreshing.
I know the game will have some incest down the line, optional I suposse, but at least this time we're not playing as a 13 years old fucking his entire family and his dog :coldsweat:

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
it's not like his Patra on page is generating 5 or $10,000 per month. so let's keep our expectations in line with that for now. It's not like he can make it a full-time job.
No need to be salty.

Just stating what many of the other people have in the thread that the update is short. Hopefully, when he gets his new card he'll be able to push out more meatier updates.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes