fralight

Jul 23, 2017
I like this little game more than most of this Big Brother typo stuff with a lot of Groundhog Day like elements. Unfortunatly most of the devs use (too) big tits for their main character girls. As does Pandelo for Polly and Marry. Hope there will be development for Jessica. She's a hottie.

Reactions: Adolfo

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
you guyz should really see a doctor, the fear that ntr is around every corner must be really painful.
That said, i liked the start, i liked version 0.2 and i liked 0.3. the only critic i could move, is that i wish there could be more content.
My usual hope is that the story will be more important than sex scenes and the author don't fall prey of little kids nagging about that.
cartoon-red-panda-showing-thumbs-up_1956837.jpg Panda of approval

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
for people wanting the walkthrough, it's currently only available via his Patreon for $15 patrons. Just use the old walkthrough for v0.02 and don't be an asshole when making decisions in v0.03. Or if you're that impatient, just pay the man the $15. dev's project is worth your money and he needs more support.

since it's Ren'py, just scroll back with your mousewheel if you fuck up lol it's not that hard. plus you can save scum and roll back when it looks like you are going in the wrong direction.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
man why does the office boss always have to be some annoying fat fuck lol.

btw, the neighbor's daughter is way hot without the makeup. @Pandelo more of her "au-natural" look please. (I just started Day 3) so I'm going through the decision making. will edit here with what's the right one to go (i'm going for maximum LP with daughter)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
its a metaphor bro but i sure want to steal your jane foster from you (Natalie Portman is sexy) btw when you say falling prey i hope you dont mean dreams and desire because that game is probably one of the top 5 games out there
875168-natalie_portman_wallpaper.jpg yepp, she is fucking sexy! DoD still have a good story (and probably the best art). i was talking more about BB, the twist & others that used to have a story in the begging (now you can just skip till the next sex scene)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I downloaded from the MEGA and NOPY links and have had no problem. Try using the 7zip application (it's free) to extract.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes