gramaton

May 16, 2017
wtf with this delays? for the last 4-5 months it's become consistent. reminds me of Dual Family - starts with 2-3 days delays and now... last update was in march.

Reactions: Tarona

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Speaking of similarities, back around 0.1 I remember thinking is game was similar to that one now-abandoned game where you go have dinner at your neighbor's. They obviously diverged quite early on.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yeah, that reminds me about this story I once read about a guy and a gal in a garden. I remember there was some kind of "sampling of forbidden fruit" and things got really complicated after that. I can see the seeds of that story in this one, too. The metaphorical archetypes are consistent.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
It's like 2 months since the last update, let's at least hope there will be more content than usual

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
Anxiously awaiting this update as well. Saw this in multiple sigs and had to try it. Now I'm hooked. Story is great and women are gorgeous. I'm all in on the neighbor's daughter. Whatever happens with her mother is just icing. Neighbor's daughter is just so damn sweet and innocent I almost can't stand it lol. So damn excited for this next release.

Reactions: volto

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Was actually the same for me. I saw the game in fan sigs and decided to check it out. Two lovely characters with a nice story progression. Great picture quality. Nice to see that you can (until now) play a monogamous path if you are so inclined, throwing the daughter out of the picture completely - and apparently all the others since they seem to be connected to the daughter path somehow.

There are some points I don't get though: What's the purpose of the points you are collecting? I saw there are like three checks for love points and none for friendship points. With no clear goals to work towards (see Melody: reach a new "friendship level" every 25 points) there is no way to determine if say 75 points at a certain point in the game is great or abysmal.

Second, when getting intimate with the mother for the first time (I think the first bj scene) she tells me that the two of them actually agreed to take it slow? Huh? Did I miss something or when did we establish that?

Pretty much the same with the unisex toilet romp. From the start you got the impression that MC mainly works from home and rarely goes to the office, but suddenly the secretary implied that them hooking up seems to be a regular occurrence.

Anyway, looking forward to the next updates and where the story will lead Kimberly, Penny and the MC...

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
There are some points I don't get though: What's the purpose of the points you are collecting? I saw there are like three checks for love points and none for friendship points. With no clear goals to work towards (see Melody: reach a new "friendship level" every 25 points) there is no way to determine if say 75 points at a certain point in the game is great or abysmal.
I agree with you about there being no clear goal with the points.

Looking at the walk-through, it seems that the Love Point checks so far have really only been used to get the occasional extended scene with a character. From my own experience with the game, so far I think the points checks have been fairly easy to hit. As long as I make choices to express interest in a character I usually end up with way more points than necessary to pass the checks.

As far as Friendship Points go, my theory is that they could be used for point checks when we get closer to the end of the game.

For example, let's say you are on the "Daughter+Mother Route" and eventually the mother finds out about the player's relationship with daughter. Maybe, if you have enough Friendship Points with the mother, she won't castrate and then murder you.

Second, when getting intimate with the mother for the first time (I think the first bj scene) she tells me that the two of them actually agreed to take it slow? Huh? Did I miss something or when did we establish that?
The are a couple places in the early part of the game where the mother says: "This is moving too fast. Let's take it a little slower ok?" But, in order to see that dialogue you have to not follow the walk-through and make "bad" choices that may lose you points with the mother.

Reactions: UncleVT
D

Deleted member 142017

it gaves mysweetneighbors.exe error.

mysweetneighbors.exe: could not open c:\blabla\my_sweet_neighbors.py

any solutions?

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I am going on a metal festival in a few days and I hoped that I would be able to play the next update before that. Now it seems it will get released while I am away. XD Damn my luck. If it was after that, it would be ok, but with my luck it will be as soon as I go away from my computer. xD

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes