filochard

Feb 1, 2018
@hoi3573 there is no craking, it's only sharing.
We just have to wait for 1 of the pledgers to share it here.
Don't worry, for this popular game, it'll be only a few minutes after the official release.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
I am enjoying the story line I am also wondering how the mom will find out about you getting with both of them and how she will react to it. Also hoping that you can end up with them both and yes in real life this does happen where the mom do not mind you being with their daughter and them at the same time. Also I can not wait to find out how his boss is going to get the axe. There are a few different ways this can turn out.

Aug 5, 2016
I am enjoying the story line I am also wondering how the mom will find out about you getting with both of them and how she will react to it. Also hoping that you can end up with them both and yes in real life this does happen where the mom do not mind you being with their daughter and them at the same time. Also I can not wait to find out how his boss is going to get the axe. There are a few different ways this can turn out.
I hope we can influence in some way how this will turn out. Specially how the relationship beetween MC-Mother-Daughter will end up.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
It's released, now we just wait for a generous pledger. (Hope he/she'll be quick ^^)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Play fixed version of Melody or Personal Trainer while you're waiting guys.
Or watch ep.3 of Shingeki no Kyojin

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
Updated: Mega links

Update 2:
Mac : on page 1

Update 3:

Android : N/a until tomorrow (according to Pandelo)

Original:
Walkthrough_msn v0.11.pdf attached.

Pandelo has only posted g-drive links so far and DL's are slow.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes