tilsex123

Dec 25, 2017
Updated: Mega links

Mac : soon-ish

Android : soon-ish

Walkthrough_msn v0.11.pdf attached.

Pandelo has only posted g-drive links so far and DL's are slow.
Thank you! Any chance that you got the Mac link too? :)

Reactions: googunogu

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Oh how I've been waiting for this update, yessss, love this game! :p

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Please remember, those of you pirates sailing the high seas, if you choose to play the game and want to comment, use the "spoiler box" (accessed through the plus sign above the comment area).

Your fellow landlubbers and not-yet-played peeps will appreciate your thoughtfulness!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Please remember, those of you pirates sailing the high seas, if you choose to play the game and want to comment, use the "spoiler box" (accessed through the plus sign above the comment area).

Your fellow landlubbers and not-yet-played peeps will appreciate your thoughtfulness!
So I click the "plus"-sign and then type what I want to say to make it a "spoiler"-box?
If that's how it works, then I appreciate that actually, been wondering how you can make "spoilers", because many times I've wanted to discuss the games in their relative threads and it's sometimes so difficult to pace myself so that I won't spoil anything, which is hard to do if you get carried away, haha.

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Any helpful gentleman: please provide a rough estimate of the amount of total playtime after this patch ?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Updated: Mega links

Mac : soon-ish

Android : soon-ish

Walkthrough_msn v0.11.pdf attached.

Pandelo has only posted g-drive links so far and DL's are slow.
Fucking "A", thanks so much R0saVarAttre ;)

Reactions: Munkey

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
So I click the "plus"-sign and then type what I want to say to make it a "spoiler"-box?
If that's how it works, then I appreciate that actually, been wondering how you can make "spoilers", because many times I've wanted to discuss the games in their relative threads and it's sometimes so difficult to pace myself so that I won't spoil anything, which is hard to do if you get carried away, haha.
You can also simply type "[ spoiler ] words words words [ / spoiler ]" without the spaces. Using the + to insert a spoiler lets you give it a title, but usually it's easier to just type the bb code.

UTOPY

Feb 27, 2018
nice update, a bit short, but very interesting... more or less half an your of content, definetely one of the best games around here

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes