bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Having used both, I have to say I think 7-zip is the better option. They basically do the dame things.
But, 7-zip is actually open-source free-ware, and not a free-trial that bugs you to buy the paid version, like WinRAR.
I've never had an issue with WinRAR, you have cracks for that, that's what they're for, I've been using WinRAR from the beginning of the stone age for crying out loud lol, if you right click your 1st archive file and from the drop down menu, then select extract here, it will never give you a message to tell you your trial is over, and I also use it for compressing files so that I can upload them here, I swear on that program, if it's not broken, why fix it :p

Reactions: nekdo

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
Stellar update, Pandelo! The mother was on fire in that yoga outfit. I would've preferred images where the MC slowly stripped her of it, but oh well. That daughter content was superb. GIGGITY.

Reactions: Ray1021 and titit

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Great upate, is there anything different on the faithful max points to the milf route that is not on the man slut route?

Jun Ang

May 8, 2017
Anyone knows why im getting error for litterally every save that i got? didnt had this problem in other versions just this new version.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 60, in execute
File "game/script.rpy", line 69, in execute
File "game/script.rpy", line 69, in keywords
NameError: name 'dlpos' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "chapter001.rpyc", line 682, in script

File "game/script.rpy", line 69, in execute
File "game/script.rpy", line 69, in keywords
File "<screen language>", line 69, in <module>
NameError: name 'dlpos' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
My Sweet Neighbors 0.11 0.11
Mon Aug 06 01:23:50 2018

I have windows 10.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I've never had an issue with WinRAR, you have cracks for that, that's what they're for, I've been using WinRAR from the beginning of the stone age for crying out loud lol, if you right click your 1st archive file and from the drop down menu, then select extract here, it will never give you a message to tell you your trial is over, and I also use it for compressing files so that I can upload them here, I swear on that program, if it's not broken, why fix it :p
Well. This update blew my mind.
if there was ever an ahegao face in this game this would be it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I have added more tags to this.
I have removed the "incest" tag for now, tags are only for what is in the game at this time and there is no incest yet.

This cracked me up when I seen it.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes