May 18, 2018
dayum this update is awesome,finally got to see the sweetest D again,can't wait to bang the D on next update.way to go pandelo,thanks for the update.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I wonder if saying "I love you" to mother in this update will put you back on only her path or if path still remains harem or whatever you have.

I'm assuming saying it does not change paths as Dev would have mentioned it in walkthrough but Dev says "new chance" so...
Maybe i'm reading too much into it

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
This update was amazing. Could've been longer, could've advanced the plot a bit more, but how can I complain with content like this? 9/10. Quickly moving up into my top 5.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Two main characters and three side ones, all of them are pleasant to the eye. I feel tough that mom should have dark hair. That way she would look more mature and classy. Last update, at least 4 fap events. Nice update, nice pace. One girl is jealous of the other so they compete in sex.. especially Mom, she is insecure about our relationship thats why she tries to compete for our attention with more trust and sex. Doughter wants her Daddy to be happy and is cutie pie. Her friend.. sex maniac? Nope. One that compete for good D.. ? More like it. Our secretary? A lover? Fuck buddy? More like the second. She does not want a relationship. She wants to feel good and be treated with respect and care. Last but not the least interesting character. Asian friend of Mother.. damn, insecure lady which likes our attention..

So far I am on Harem route.. I hope that Mc will have a chance to live a happy life with all of them. Some of them would like to share, others not etc. That way we would have more routes for us to choose from and get our ass whooped by our bad luck and choices.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I've gone for the option to fuck everyone and everything in the game but wow does it make you feel like shit to the actual milf girlfriend. But I put that down to the fact that the dev knows how to write.

Very tempted to start doing multiple playthroughs. Looking forward to V12.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
I've gone for the option to fuck everyone and everything in the game but wow does it make you feel like shit to the actual milf girlfriend. But I put that down to the fact that the dev knows how to write.

Very tempted to start doing multiple playthroughs. Looking forward to V12.
Yeah I know what you mean. I've 3 playthroughs so far : Full harmen / Mother;Daughter;Jessica / Daughter;Mother;Miko future updates).
Can't bring myself to do the faithful route, daughter is way too cute to be denied.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks to @Caranthir for setting me straight on 9, and thanks to @thunderrob for reminding me about 6.

I was getting some errors trying to load my saves, so I quickly went through the game again while also condensing my saves down to 29 saves this time (5 pages).That said, let's see some end-of-version scores (no cheating, please):

Thanks to whoever spoiler'd my reply, and sorry!
Here's mine, hope I get the spoilers thing right, just going to copy yours.

What did you do to poor Mom? :eek:

I'm using the walkthrough, but am far away from the top scores anyway:

Reactions: VEL

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
Wait a moment I like how people saying routes, I only see one route and that is have sex with everyone, is not like MC just refuses the Mother to be dating, and can only date her daughter, or just miko since she is Mothers friend, or just Jessica, or just secretary

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Wait a moment I like how people saying routes, I only see one route and that is have sex with everyone, is not like MC just refuses the Mother to be dating, and can only date her daughter, or just miko since she is Mothers friend, or just Jessica, or just secretary
There is the route that you can deny daughter for good, which apparently blocks off all other romances too.

Reactions: Safetydummy

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
There is the route that you can deny daughter for good, which apparently blocks off all other romances too.
HUH, how does that work deny the Daughter to block everyone else, lol, I can see secretary still be a option even without the daughter, as u have the option to blackmail the her and the boss with the video.

##
And since I see Harem tagg, does that mean that they become married while the rest are concubines? And they all aware of each other?##

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
HUH, how does that work deny the Daughter to block everyone else, lol, I can see secretary still be a option even without the daughter, as u have the option to blackmail the her and the boss with the video.

##
And since I see Harem tagg, does that mean that they become married while the rest are concubines? And they all aware of each other?##
Harem tag (i guess based in my experience) means the game allows you have sex with 3 or more girls if the choice has bad consequences it depends from Dev. My gameplay i created 2 saves: 1- i choose to keep faithful to the neighbor, rejecting her daughter and others possibles romances; 2- i choose cheat on neighbor with her daughter and the others womens to explor max content from the game

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
Harem tag (i guess based in my experience) means the game allows you have sex with 3 or more girls if the choice has bad consequences it depends from Dev. My gameplay i created 2 saves: 1- i choose to keep faithful to the neighbor, rejecting her daughter and others possibles romances; 2- i choose cheat on neighbor with her daughter and the others womens to explor max content from the game
SO technically its cheating or affair not HAREM!
also how do you stay faithfull like at what point you deny ?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I wonder if saying "I love you" to mother in this update will put you back on only her path or if path still remains harem or whatever you have.
  • I've kinda wondered that myself, but (just to be on the safe side) when prompted- I kiss her, tell her "I Love You", etc.,. I'm not sure if you bugger up your relationship with her that she'll still let you near her daughter OR once she finds out what's going on- she doesn't move or some other knee-jerk reaction. :) "Game over, man, game over!"

• How?! Why? Could/would anyone do this? How can you not fall in Love with the D and just melt when she looks at you? Lol

Reactions: coolboy88
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes