ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
WOW! Another Great Release. Both mother and daughter stories are developing nicely. The daughter scenes are Very Hot. Mom is getting more and more open minded (hopefully a threesome with the daughter will be possible). The daughters friends are very sexy (possible lesbian sex?). Mom's coworker is pretty hot too. Really.... No downside to PL. Great writing, Hot Fap scenes, beautifully rendered characters. Great Job @Pandelo

Bubba56

Jan 1, 2018
I've gone for the option to fuck everyone and everything in the game but wow does it make you feel like shit to the actual milf girlfriend. But I put that down to the fact that the dev knows how to write.

Very tempted to start doing multiple playthroughs. Looking forward to V12.
Woman that old(okay she's hot but is she that hot in a game world filled with primo pussy?) that wants a younger buck that is also wealthy should expect to have to share him with others...If not with her daughter - that I could see her having a legitimate issue with. I hope the developer has similar less romantic realities in mind.
The game is really done a disservice by the promo pictures, they are very unflattering - I personally wasn't interested in this because of them and only now downloaded it. Glad I did.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
In 0.11 continuing from 0.10, I found a small bug. When you get into the office in the morning, the score counter will not automatically appear. By accident, I discovered that making a save and loading it will make it appear instead.

Edit: Also when answering the door at the girls' apt.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Woman that old(okay she's hot but is she that hot in a game world filled with primo pussy?) that wants a younger buck that is also wealthy should expect to have to share him with others...If not with her daughter - that I could see her having a legitimate issue with. I hope the developer has similar less romantic realities in mind.
The game is really done a disservice by the promo pictures, they are very unflattering - I personally wasn't interested in this because of them and only now downloaded it. Glad I did.
For the majority of that post I have no idea what the fuck you were saying. If you like the game then coolbeans.

Reactions: coolboy88

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
GREAT NEW UPDATE. I love how mom is becoming more suspicious (if you didn't reject daughter). At some point soon I expect there will be a confrontation. my hope is that we can get some hot threesome action...

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

mrbtwice

May 13, 2017
i keep getting errors trying to play this update, ive redownloaded and used both winrar and 7zip to extract, any advice?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I've never had an issue with WinRAR, you have cracks for that, that's what they're for, I've been using WinRAR from the beginning of the stone age for crying out loud lol, if you right click your 1st archive file and from the drop down menu, then select extract here, it will never give you a message to tell you your trial is over, and I also use it for compressing files so that I can upload them here, I swear on that program, if it's not broken, why fix it :p
The main problem with the cracked WinRAR is, that most people who have ever installed it, they pretty much never-ever update the damn thing. And then what happens is exactly this - at some point they won't be able to extract archives created with newer versions of WinRAR or other archivers that WinRAR should be able to extract, 7-Zip for example.

And then what they do? They blame 7-Zip, uploaders or whatever their n00Bie brains can think of - just not themselves for not keeping their archivers up-to-date.

So, from that point of view 7-Zip is a far better solution, especially for n00Bies, because anyone can find an up-to-date version from its website and there are no worries getting something nasty installed with it.

I haven't found a good reason to use WinRAR for ages. The only possible reason I can think of is an option in the GUI to extract broken archives with partial and corrupted files in it.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The main problem with the cracked WinRAR is, that most people who have ever installed it, they pretty much never-ever update the damn thing. And then what happens is exactly this - at some point they won't be able to extract archives created with newer versions of WinRAR or other archivers that WinRAR should be able to extract, 7-Zip for example.

And then what they do? They blame 7-Zip, uploaders or whatever their n00Bie brains can think of - just not themselves for not keeping their archivers up-to-date.

So, from that point of view 7-Zip is a far better solution, especially for n00Bies, because anyone can find an up-to-date version from its website and there are no worries getting something nasty installed with it.

I haven't found a good reason to use WinRAR for ages. The only possible reason I can think of is an option in the GUI to extract broken archives with partial and corrupted files in it.
I'm running version 5.40 64bits, I never do updates and I never have issues, I swear on everybody else's head :p lol

Reactions: Trojaner

RR3141

Feb 18, 2018
i still have the error i tried to redownload and to extract with 7z and with winrar and nothing still error

robdabaker

May 29, 2017
Haven't played in a few versions so not sure when skipping was removed from the options but i had to manually enable skipping using the console. If you need to too then once you have console enabled type preferences.skip_unseen = True to enable it.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
In this update do I have to start again from the beginning?
No, you can queue up a previous save and start from there. But with the latest update posted by @Trojaner that includes new walkthrough hints and the ability to name your saves, it might be worth it to start over and create a bank of saves for each route.

Reactions: Pheonix97
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes