Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
GREAT NEW UPDATE. I love how mom is becoming more suspicious (if you didn't reject daughter). At some point soon I expect there will be a confrontation. my hope is that we can get some hot threesome action...
Well, I am wondering how long it will take the dev
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Well just played this game for the first time. It was really engaging. I enjoyed it a lot. I think the only thing that bothers me is the eyebrows on the girls traveling down the sides of their noses a bit. It doesn't look bad but doesn't look natural either. I dunno if that's just the models or if it was added, Hell it may be common in these games and I just now noticed. Its a really minor thing though so keep up the good work.

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
Finished the update yesterday. Fucking awesome, best update so far, with a lot of sexy situations. Shit is getting real for sure. It's really thrilling how mom's suspicions begin to take shape.
Also, D is just the sexiest thing ever. Again, germans make everything right.

Reactions: Wombat of Combat

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Great update!
I wonder how Mom will end up (if she does) discovering the affair with her daughter :p
Miko is damn hot!!, can't wait to get a piece of her!

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Anyone have a save from the end of the last version they mind sharing. Please and thanks.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
It's been a while since I checked in with this title. Is it just me, or is it really monotone? Like, nothing interesting, exciting, funny, or witty. The writing is robotic and lacks emotion and character, the same as you'd see in a by-the-book translation like Big Brother. It feels like I was reading a grocery list with a picture of tits above it. Which is strange, because I remember this being pretty good a few months ago. Also, you can definitely feel the emotion in my grocery lists, such as 'desire to be unhealthy.'

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Is this an actual update, or just bug fixes? :p

EDIT: Apparently just some bug fixes, a shame because I love this game and can't wait to play more, haha, but fixing bugs is good too, though I've never suffered from any :)

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Enjoyed the update. Some nice development with the daughter. Still yearning for some sign of a route for her that doesn’t require being with her mother still(as I have no interest in her). Worried it won’t happen which would spoil my enjoyment of the game.

Echiham

Jun 12, 2018
I foresee a downfall for the MC along the path cause so far everything seems to fall right into his lap from job wise to all these women. Lowkey hoping this isn't the case tho~

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Before having anal with the mother, the dialogue is mixed up. MC says "I... think I'd like to try it" but it should the mother's line.

Reactions: Pandelo
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes