partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
is this got any update? because i want play more
Well, it depends on what version you have now. If it is 0.11.1. then you have to wait for update as we others do. If it's earlier, then you can use links in OP (=first post of thread) to get version 0.11.1.

Reactions: Stormhurricane

45613165jisjf

Sep 28, 2018
Well, it depends on what version you have now. If it is 0.11.1. then you have to wait for update as we others do. If it's earlier, then you can use links in OP (=first post of thread) to get version 0.11.1.
NOW I ALREADY FINISHED 0.11.1 version and so how i know when there have update and if new version come out how to i update it to newest version

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
NOW I ALREADY FINISHED 0.11.1 version and so how i know when there have update and if new version come out how to i update it to newest version
New version out probably in 2/3 weeks and you don't need to update your version, just download the new one.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Simple: Visit F95Zone or Pandelo's Patreon page often. When there's message headline telling v0.12. or something higher is released then new version is out. And same with F95Zone. When version number changes then it's posted here. Or did you really think someone will call you to tell about new version?

Reactions: Stormhurricane
Jun 10, 2018
You have to open the thread regularly to see for the update. If you don't open thread for a fix time it will not show any notifications.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
While you can do all of that what others are saying, i personally recommend you to join the F95 discord, where a bot will make a post whenever a game is updated.
It's pretty easy to come home each day after work and see which games got updated that day.
That will also allow you to get more involved with the community! :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Ruffuss

45613165jisjf

Sep 28, 2018
i
Simple: Visit F95Zone or Pandelo's Patreon page often. When there's message headline telling v0.12. or something higher is released then new version is out. And same with F95Zone. When version number changes then it's posted here. Or did you really think someone will call you to tell about new version?
no i know need to check by myself, i just ask how to know because i dont know how to use it to get the notification that i want and dunno how to update the game without reinstall it

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i

no i know need to check by myself, i just ask how to know because i dont know how to use it to get the notification that i want and dunno how to update the game without reinstall it
it is simple, once you know the new one is out you download the new .rar file for the platform you want and unpack it. if the game offers a patch update as well and you have the right game version already there will be instructions on how to apply the patch in the Original Post and more than likely in the post that posts that partial patch file.

If you want to move your saves over that can be as easy as copying the saves folder from the old version to the new, but some you have to put it in the hidden folders for app data... but other than that really the best thing is to download the new version and unpack it as you normally do.

To be allerted when this thread is updated, at the top of each page of the thread and to the right of the thread area you will see a "watch this thread" and when you do that you can choose to be notified by email that this thread is updated (any post will trigger that) OR if you just want it to be accessible when you click "view watched threads" up to you.

45613165jisjf

Sep 28, 2018
r
it is simple, once you know the new one is out you download the new .rar file for the platform you want and unpack it. if the game offers a patch update as well and you have the right game version already there will be instructions on how to apply the patch in the Original Post and more than likely in the post that posts that partial patch file.

If you want to move your saves over that can be as easy as copying the saves folder from the old version to the new, but some you have to put it in the hidden folders for app data... but other than that really the best thing is to download the new version and unpack it as you normally do.

To be allerted when this thread is updated, at the top of each page of the thread and to the right of the thread area you will see a "watch this thread" and when you do that you can choose to be notified by email that this thread is updated (any post will trigger that) OR if you just want it to be accessible when you click "view watched threads" up to you.
thk a lot

45613165jisjf

Sep 28, 2018
i

all of these thing is free right no need to paid?
because i cannot afford paid games

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
They are not free, but some people post them here free of charge. The developers can really only do this with the support of players (upgrading computers, buying 3D assets).

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
My guess is he's realized $2500 per month GROSS is not enough to live on. He set that bar way too low. So, he keeps his job and continues to work on MSN as much as is feasible...

Plus, I bet a ton of them don't calculate their goals minus Patreon cut and taxes. They're artists not accountants...
Good points Ignatz. Sure, his Patreon says he's pulling in ~$4400 per month, but it's probably safe to bet that he's probably losing at least 25% of that after Patreon takes their cut, plus payment processing fees, and don't forget income tax for his country.

...I made the post because I saw contradictions and so I was curious if anyone else here knew about what was going on. The intention behind my posts was not accusatory I was just curious about what was going on and whether or not it is safe to pledge...
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here's the explanation he gave to his patrons a few days ago.
p1.JPG
p2.JPG

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
Well good to know that he contact his patron. Unlike other developers of that page that stay silence without ever updating at all. As they take peoples money each month.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
From the beginning of the game until now? Substantial. Add in multiple routes and it becomes very substantial.

Reactions: ashish 090

lkta

May 3, 2017
what s the gameplay length till the recent update?
depends how quick you read i guess or whether you just skip all the text but if played though properly it is probably around an hour per version so 8-12 hours maybe.

The updates for this are usually pretty lengthy compared to many other games bar the mrdots pair of DMD/Melody

Reactions: ashish 090
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes