dinto

Aug 2, 2017
I know this isn't going to help you much with that problem, but, man, this is such a straightforward game it's tough to see why you would want a cheat menu.

Plus, with high speed skipping, you can run a couple of paths real easy and see the results of choice A and B.

Anyway, my unhelpful and unasked opinion sits here until you get the help you actually asked for!
My old save game doesent work, so I wanted to abbreviate that with the help of the cheat menu. But it has meanwhile done, already up to date

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
For everyone here's a post for V12 so please stop saying is the game is dead or abandoned or whatever else the post is just two pages back here's a link for you lazy people P.s I'm Lazy too

Reactions: Ruffuss and Munkey

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The funny thing is, even if it WAS dead (it's not), I could play it over and over and it would still be better than about 90% of the "continuing" games out there.

So, enjoy it again while you wait!

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
The funny thing is, even if it WAS dead (it's not), I could play it over and over and it would still be better than about 90% of the "continuing" games out there.

So, enjoy it again while you wait!
And if you're bored of playing it over and over again (I can't imagine why. I've done that), just think about a mother/daughter situation :coldsweat:

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
oh man this sux,been waiting for v12 and seeing one of my fave (daughter)game possibly dead.
come on pandelo,dont let us hanging.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes