Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
unless you are a patron...i do not believe you have the right to beg for updates or complain..if you are a patron..you most likely contact the dev directly and are not whining here..this is a truly beautiful sweet game and patience has always been rewarded when this updates..so hush up and go play AL,DA,TOML,WTHI,TM,M,SL,PT,OF,OC,FF,ES, or DD and those will keep you well and truly busy waiting :D
If you are a patreon and you complain on this thread here on a pirate site you're in the wrong place to be noticed. There are better places to complain if you feel the need. here we should just talk about the game but everyone wants to be the big dick cheese around here and it gets tiresome. BUT I *DO* AGREE WITH YOU THAT a Patreon backer has the "right" to complain but in the right place which isn't here.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Happy there’s news, extremely happy there’s an update coming.
Even more happy it’s daughter focused.
Just need option for MC to end things with mother for me to be deliriously happy.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Good news, good news indeed. I have been missing my dose of virtual sweetness for some time. :)

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Happy there’s news, extremely happy there’s an update coming.
Even more happy it’s daughter focused.
Just need option for MC to end things with mother for me to be deliriously happy.
I doubt we'll be able to end it with mom. Shes the reason we can get to daughter. Although, i do wanna see what happens when she figures it out finally!

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I doubt we'll be able to end it with mom. Shes the reason we can get to daughter. Although, i do wanna see what happens when she figures it out finally!
That’ll be disappointing if true, especially as the option to kick the daughter to the curb has already been provided.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Melody and JOHN on same day-27 october.I wonder if the next day will be MSN?
Hmm, I don't think I have JOHN. Checked my drive and no game starts with a J so even if it was an acronym I don't have it. Mind if you can PM what it stands for? Can't fill this board with other games according to rules.

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Hmm, I don't think I have JOHN. Checked my drive and no game starts with a J so even if it was an acronym I don't have it. Mind if you can PM what it stands for? Can't fill this board with other games according to rules.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The most recent update, just off the presses...

Release of v0.12: This Weekend (Oct. 27th-28th)
Hello everyone,

I'm going to release v0.12 of My Sweet Neighbors this weekend (October 27th-28th)

All $5 September Patrons will also get the new version per PM on Patreon! All $1 September and October Patrons will get the new version per PM on November 10th!

Changelog v0.12:

- Added day 12 with 800 new images and 3 new animated scenes

- Now you'll be able to see the "Relationship-Points" with the side-characters by clicking on a button in the upper left (PC/Mac/Linux)

- Fixed a few missing images on day 3 at the shopping scene (D will hug you, if you didn't ask M first, when offering her a job at your office)

About v0.12 (Spoiler!):

It's weekend. In the morning, you'll get a chance to start a new fetish with M. (You'll be able to avoid this, if you not into this kind of stuff.)

Your neighbors daughter and her friend Jessica, will have their photo shoot today at the gym.

If you'll accompany her or just come along to see Jessica, depends on the choices you've made earlier.

In the evening you'll go out with your neighbors to celebrate your promotion while your neighbor is increasingly wondering what's going on with her daughter.

Again thank you so much for keep supporting me and all the kind words on the game! :)

If you have any questions, suggestions or only want to say hello, feel free to send me a pm, write a comment or join our Discord server ;)

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I had this expectation too. But I noticed that they removed from the tag incest, so I speculate that it is due to the new patreon policy against this theme
Maybe... but i will never respect patreon after killing so many great games *cough Big Brother cough*

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
..this weekend....oh my..anticipation level 11..check...oh..and the reason i put my crud in a past post as initials is because ya aint spossed to promote other games in threads..so trying to decipher them in this thread instead of messaging me and asking, is asking for a mod-whacking :p although i'm guilty of derp too..so i cant scold too harshly..just chuckle a bit and drink tea.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Let's get back on topic. We dont' need to clutter the pre-release chatter talking about other games.

Reactions: partanen

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i see in the "pre-change-log" for upcoming release we'll get stats on the side-dames...i wonder if eventually the MC will meet Yumi...for some reason..my favorite dame in games is often the one you cannot have..LOL...as one choice leads to Yumi+Jessica beginning to explore each other a bit..an eventual 3-some with the MC with those two would be a great Christmas gift..hint hint :p

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes