TanMan

Dec 3, 2017
How is everyone able to access the new update? I still can't load up my saves from 0.11. I tried to use someone else's save but it's not working.

I downloaded the compressed version, could that be it?

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
How is everyone able to access the new update? I still can't load up my saves from 0.11. I tried to use someone else's save but it's not working.

I downloaded the compressed version, could that be it?
I've always worked with the assumption that the original versions and compressed versions are not compatible.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I rejected the daughters friend and yet still got the forced option to touch her ass during the photoshoot, is it intended or a bug? I wanna stay loyal to the mother.
Probably neither... I'm assuming it's just a discrepancy on the developers side as it can sometimes get overwhelming to keep track of/merge multiple paths.

@Pandelo - just dropping this tag cause I'm sure it's something you'd want to fix.

Reactions: thecleveridiot19191

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
All nice and fun but also really short for the time it took to release it. I wish he could do at least monthly releases for this amount of content, that's basically why I'm not pledging right now.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
i Just tried the "only Mom" path, and i really really like it, as she is my Fav character here, but i still have no choice to touch Jessica ass. Weird, i guess a bug or something is missing, Don't know but, i really like this game.

Pandelo

My Sweet Neighbors
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Probably neither... I'm assuming it's just a discrepancy on the developers side as it can sometimes get overwhelming to keep track of/merge multiple paths.

@Pandelo - just dropping this tag cause I'm sure it's something you'd want to fix.
i Just tried the "only Mom" path, and i really really like it, as she is my Fav character here, but i still have no choice to touch Jessica ass. Weird, i guess a bug or something is missing, Don't know but, i really like this game.
You're right, it's a bug. At that point the game just asks if you're still with the daughter or not. I forgot the command for Jessica. (So only if you have not reject the daughter, you don't touch Jessica's ass).

It will be fixed in the next version.

(If you've rejected both, the daughter and Jessica, it wasn't supposed that you go to the photo shoot with them. You join them later together with the mother. I've tested it twice and it should work. Maybe someone could send me a savegame where he definitely rejected the daughter AND Jessica and still got the whole photo shoot scene.)

Reactions: Heresi

lil dicky

Jul 12, 2017
is there a way to continue from a certain point in the game, if you are playing on a new computer? I just got a new computer and dont feel like playing through the whole game again.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
is there a way to continue from a certain point in the game, if you are playing on a new computer? I just got a new computer and dont feel like playing through the whole game again.
If you have the saves from your old PC then you're in luck. If not, well, you can search for 'saves' in this thread and hope you find what you're after?

Reactions: lil dicky

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Save File v11

very last moment of v11 – Mom/Daughter path

Have Fun! XD

Reactions: lil dicky

lil dicky

Jul 12, 2017
If you have the saves from your old PC then you're in luck. If not, well, you can search for 'saves' in this thread and hope you find what you're after?
this might sound stupid, but how would i transfer the saves from one computer to another?

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes