vultron

May 19, 2018
I don't know if it's a bug or if the game was written this way but if I reject Jessica in the cafe why does the MC flirt with her and grope her ass later on at the photo shoot? That seem extremely inconsistent with what he says and internally thinks at the cafe when you choose to reject her.

If it's not a bug that was a terrible idea but I'm thinking it's a bug. lol

Reactions: thecleveridiot19191

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I don't know if it's a bug or if the game was written this way but if I reject Jessica in the cafe why does the MC flirt with her and grope her ass later on at the photo shoot? That seem extremely inconsistent with what he says and internally thinks at the cafe when you choose to reject her.

If it's not a bug that was a terrible idea but I'm thinking it's a bug. lol
He flirts with her because his dick is too big and his brain can't handle the blood loss. ;)
Jessica is smokin so i can't blame him for doing it but i'm pretty sure that it will end pretty bad in later updates if you have something going with the mom, daughter and jessica. What i miss is the option to not even start something with the mom and go directly for the daughter instead of "cheating".

B.Landers

Oct 29, 2018
Does anyone on here know how to install my Sweet Neighbors on Linux Ubuntu 18? I downloaded the link and extracted to desktop. I open the icon and it's just the game files and I do not see an "exe" or "run." i asked the developer and he referred me to ask this forum.

Reactions: km_gamer

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone on here know how to install my Sweet Neighbors on Linux Ubuntu 18? I downloaded the link and extracted to desktop. I open the icon and it's just the game files and I do not see an "exe" or "run." i asked the developer and he referred me to ask this forum.
Maybe your anti-virus App has false flagged the executable and deleted it?
Put your game Folder on the white list, to prevent such actions.

And wth would you extract something onto your desktop. Do you have problems to find your extracted files? :confused:

YamiKoroVT

Nov 13, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 64, in execute
File "game/script.rpy", line 73, in execute
File "game/script.rpy", line 73, in keywords
NameError: name 'dlpos' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 242, in script call
File "chapter001.rpyc", line 1006, in script call
File "chapter002.rpyc", line 1381, in script call
File "chapter003.rpyc", line 1548, in script call
File "chapter004.rpyc", line 1767, in script call
File "chapter005.rpyc", line 1870, in script call
File "chapter006.rpyc", line 1927, in script call
File "chapter007.rpyc", line 1322, in script
File "C:\Games\hgames\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Games\hgames\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.12-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Games\hgames\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.12-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Games\hgames\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.12-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Games\hgames\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.12-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Games\hgames\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.12-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Games\hgames\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Games\hgames\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Games\hgames\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Games\hgames\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Games\hgames\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.12-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Games\hgames\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Games\hgames\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.12-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Games\hgames\My_Sweet_Neighbors-0.12-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/script.rpy", line 73, in execute
File "game/script.rpy", line 73, in keywords
File "<screen language>", line 73, in <module>
NameError: name 'dlpos' is not defined

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
Hello, is there a way to get back to Menu or Save game in middle, on the Android version ? :confused:
Because there is no option on screen after starting the game :oops:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Wonder if she will be furious or what will happen,i really like this game and looking forward to see what happens
I guess it depends on the relationship score.
I'm honestly more interested in mommy then the daughter, BUT i can live with both of them. xD

Randeza

May 16, 2018
I guess it depends on the relationship score.
I'm honestly more interested in mommy then the daughter, BUT i can live with both of them. XD
yeah i am more interested in the mother aswell, it is always nice if you are able to get both

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes