Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Hello, is there a way to get back to Menu or Save game in middle, on the Android version ? :confused:
Because there is no option on screen after starting the game :oops:
There is a Menu option under the text dialog on the right side.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
@Pandelo Not that I tried, but it seems from past posters that there isn't a daughter-only route; the last dialogue by the mom in 0.12 got me thinking about it.

Really, what WOULD have that been like? My immediate thoughts are that there's a chance that the mom wouldn't end up going on the holiday, or that a Miko route would be much harder (or not possible) as she's in the mom's circle and not as likely to meet the MC. Is it a possibility that might be added once the current routes are finished?

crozone95

Jan 12, 2018
I wonder what is going to happen next.
1. Mom gonna break up with you and allow you to "date" daughter
2. You will be with both
3. End game, mom found out that you are dating her daughter

Game is really good, what i like is its not like most of games where you kiss girl and there is sex, no flirt, no planning, even there is 1 scene in this game which i dont like and its fingering daughter (it is too fast in my opinion).

Renwall

Aug 16, 2018
Gentle people, may I ask you, far more experienced people in this world of erotic gaming than me, do you know any game kinda like this where you can be loyal to just one character? No hate on multi relationship ones its just I guess Im a loyal to one character kind of pervert and I really dont see many around, I mean like, I dont even care if its incest or not, a game where you're not forced to date/fuck everything with a pulse is what Im searching for, multirelantionship ones are fun but Im trying to look for something where the plot or sex can be focused on one character if prefered, any recomendations are appreciated, thanks in advance.

Reactions: Andrew Rider

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Gentle people, may I ask you, far more experienced people in this world of erotic gaming than me, do you know any game kinda like this where you can be loyal to just one character? No hate on multi relationship ones its just I guess Im a loyal to one character kind of pervert and I really dont see many around, I mean like, I dont even care if its incest or not, a game where you're not forced to date/fuck everything with a pulse is what Im searching for, multirelantionship ones are fun but Im trying to look for something where the plot or sex can be focused on one character if prefered, any recomendations are appreciated, thanks in advance.
Life with Mary
The Babysitter

Reactions: Renwall

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
That was a very short update compared to the others but looking forward to more!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

In a lot of games you can stick with only girl and not cheat. The temptation to cheat is just too big for me ;)
Even in this one. You can stick with only the mother and not flirt and cheat with anyone else. (I think)

I would even say in most games you can decide not to sleep around, you might not be able to chose with who though, like in this one.. you start of with mom, so you can not now have a single path with daughter. To get daughter you need to cheat, but you can stay faithful to mom.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Even in this one. You can stick with only the mother and not flirt and cheat with anyone else. (I think)

I would even say in most games you can decide not to sleep around, you might not be able to chose with who though, like in this one.. you start of with mom, so you can not now have a single path with daughter. To get daughter you need to cheat, but you can stay faithful to mom.
You can, i did one path for it, and seriously, the work on the game was so good, that you have real differents text and pictures in some point of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
You can, i did one path for it, and seriously, the work on the game was so good, that you have real differents text and pictures in some point of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
100%

I would say in a lot of games you can chose only one path...would make the game boring though.
Unfortunately in most of these games you start of with a default romance, so you can not cheat and stay with them, or cheat to get to a different character... almost like real life ;)

Lancaster Boarding house is a good example. I'm sure you can be faithful with your starting GF.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is there a way to optimize points between the Mom and Daughter the walkthrough says that max points for mom is 399 L and 112 F, Daughter's max is 375 L and 185 F

I've managed to get 360 L and 170 F pts with Daughter, 309 L and 91 F pts with Mom.

Should I've concentrated more on mom for "possible" Harem Route?!

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
I'm assuming the answer is 'no' but there is no way you can manage to sneak everything by the mom and have her not realize daughter's feelings for you right?

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
This is one of the best games out there. Sweet, exciting, enticing. If you aren't already supporting Pandelo, you really, really should be.
Plus, you get stuff like this in your email...

Unlocked
My Sweet Neighbors Wallpapers

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes