Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
A friend recommended me this game a couple days ago and im very glad i gave it a try, i enjoyed every second!
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of renders and the down to earth story, Mom is one sexy bombshell and Daughter is a cute little angel, its almost impossible to choose only one so ill try my luck with both of them xD
You just got a new fan!
PS I wanted to reject all the side girls in order to improve my chances with Mom & Daughter but in 0.12 the game ignored my "reject" choice for Jessica, is that a known bug?

Reactions: L☹VE

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
A friend recommended me this game a couple days ago and im very glad i gave it a try, i enjoyed every second!
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of renders and the down to earth story, Mom is one sexy bombshell and Daughter is a cute little angel, its almost impossible to choose only one so ill try my luck with both of them XD
You just got a new fan!
PS I wanted to reject all the side girls in order to improve my chances with Mom & Daughter but in 0.12 the game ignored my "reject" choice for Jessica, is that a known bug?
hey, you don't reject Jessica :evilupset:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of renders and the down to earth story, Mom is one sexy bombshell and Daughter is a cute little angel, its almost impossible to choose only one so ill try my luck with both of them XD
You just got a new fan!
hey, you don't reject Jessica :evilupset:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Now that everyone is all happy and cooing over Pandelo again, a few more of you could head over to become patrons of his. You'd get to see this stuff on his Discord as well as the warm, sweet feeling of supporting this warm, sweet (and sexy) game...

PandeloToday at 4:02 PM

Hello @patron I want to give the daughter and her mother new clothes in the next update. I found a nice (dforce) skirt for the daughter and a new top. (dForce is a physics simulation engine. So the skirt will fall correctly in standing or sitting poses) I'll make a poll on Patreon with 2 different outfits (+2 with different colors) for the mother. (I probably just going to make a poll for some clothes for the mother. Unfortunately I couldn't find other good looking clothes yet for the daughter, that would fit her personality.) Well, what do you think of this outfit for the daughter? (I'm unsure about her shoes. Maybe I'll change them later)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Now that everyone is all happy and cooing over Pandelo again, a few more of you could head over to become patrons of his. You'd get to see this stuff on his Discord as well as the warm, sweet feeling of supporting this warm, sweet (and sexy) game...

PandeloToday at 4:02 PM

Hello @patron I want to give the daughter and her mother new clothes in the next update. I found a nice (dforce) skirt for the daughter and a new top. (dForce is a physics simulation engine. So the skirt will fall correctly in standing or sitting poses) I'll make a poll on Patreon with 2 different outfits (+2 with different colors) for the mother. (I probably just going to make a poll for some clothes for the mother. Unfortunately I couldn't find other good looking clothes yet for the daughter, that would fit her personality.) Well, what do you think of this outfit for the daughter? (I'm unsure about her shoes. Maybe I'll change them later)

images.jpeg

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
A good homage to DMD. Still. Pretty compelling story, and the models are quite good as well. Keep it up fam.

Reactions: mitjo

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i love this game. this is definitely one of those were the only thing i can find to complain about is that the updates aren't longer. =D also also longing for the day when mommy dearest gives us that view and does exactly what she's doing in that banner/title card for the op.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Never wanted for my mom to give a view of her or wanted anything else but it feels weird I like this game.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Bug

There may be a bug on v0.12 on the daughter the route. I am not 100% sure of it. According to the WT if you reject Jessica you should not get these scenes
1) with jess in gym on v0.10. (only get "look closer" with D but not with Jess and no BJ from Jess)
2) seeing jess topless in the locker room in v0.12.
3) spraying water on Jess ass and
4) the photoshoot of MC+D+Jess.
But I am getting all of them even if I reject Jess.

See at the end of v0.11 jess point is 0 (if you reject her, don't hug her etc). But when MC wake up on the morning on v0.12 jess automatically gets 1 point.
In the games Variable always remain ( jess_stop_9 = False ) even if you reject jess. It should be True if you reject her. If you make it True using the console after the coffee shop scene but before v0.10 then it corrects all the mistakes. Except no. 2 in the list. I have done that but not sure its going to cause problem in the future or not. Is this only happening to me??

Note: I played the v0.12 from the beginning. Here is my save which is causing the bug. it begins the coffee shop.

Reactions: Ruffuss

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
There may be a bug on v0.12 on the daughter the route. I am not 100% sure of it. According to the WT if you reject Jessica you should not get these scenes
1) with jess in gym on v0.10. (only get "look closer" with D but not with Jess and no BJ from Jess)
2) seeing jess topless in the locker room in v0.12.
3) spraying water on Jess ass and
4) the photoshoot of MC+D+Jess.
But I am getting all of them even if I reject Jess.
You're right, it's a bug. At that point the game just asks if you're still with the daughter or not. I forgot the command for Jessica. (So only if you have not reject the daughter, you don't touch Jessica's ass).

It will be fixed in the next version.

(If you've rejected both, the daughter and Jessica, it wasn't supposed that you go to the photo shoot with them. You join them later together with the mother. I've tested it twice and it should work. Maybe someone could send me a savegame where he definitely rejected the daughter AND Jessica and still got the whole photo shoot scene.)

Weiny

Jun 17, 2018
This is, in any case, the most beautiful and the most erotic game ever. Both women are beautiful, they have perfect breasts, the female body, the story is extremely interesting and exciting graphics page. I wish it would never end, I can play it over and over again. I thank the author of the game! You are an artist.

PS: Edited :)

Reactions: mitjo

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
This is, in any case, the most beautiful and the most erotic game ever. Both women are beautiful, they have perfect breasts, the female body, the story is extremely irritating and exciting graphics page. I wish it would never end, I can play it over and over again. I thank the author of the game! You are an artist.
I think you probably mean "interesting", not "irritating"! :)

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Oops, you're right. Instead of:
(You'll only get these option if you didn't reject the mother)
It should read "You'll only get these option if you said “I love you” to her at day 7 and/or day 11"

fixed
That brings up a good question though. Will we be able to reject mother in the future in favor of one of the other girls?

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes