E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
My phone is not hitting "Enter" when I start a new game when putting names in so I can't get past the first screen. Had to restart the game as saves from 0.11 would not register in 0.12. Any ideas on how to fix this? I've had this issue with other games as well. Seems hit or miss at times.
U need to talk to whoever made the android version. Normally it'll say in the OP.

U

User_10739

Is there a way to optimize points between the Mom and Daughter the walkthrough says that max points for mom is 399 L and 112 F, Daughter's max is 375 L and 185 F

I've managed to get 360 L and 170 F pts with Daughter, 309 L and 91 F pts with Mom.

Should I've concentrated more on mom for "possible" Harem Route?!
The console is your friend...
dfriend_Points = xx
dlove_Points = xx
mfriend_Points = xx
mlove_Points = xx

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

xXAltaiirXx

Jun 6, 2018
WOOOW .... now i feel bad for the mom :'( she's willing to sacrifice her happiness for her daughter .... :'( So sweet but sad

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
guys, do you know the date of update 0.13? i have 0.11.1 right now, and i dont want to download 0.12 now just to download 0.13 tomorrow. thanks

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

Pandelo said:
Hello everyone,

The next update (v0.13 of My Sweet Neighbors) will be released sometime in December.
Please note that I can't give you an exact date yet. I'll announce the exact date shortly before release.

In this update the story continues right after what happened in v0.12, at the evening on "day 12".
(I've added a short recap what happened on the last update (You'll be able to skip it)
More details about the new update coming soon. (All I can say for now, it will be a really spicy update ;P

As always: Every $5+ Patron from this month (November) will get the new update per PM! ($15+ Patrons also get the walkthrough)

mitjo

Sep 10, 2018
WOOOW .... now i feel bad for the mom :'( she's willing to sacrifice her happiness for her daughter .... :'( So sweet but sad
I didn't got that chapter ending... In mine the Mom just doesn't know what to do. Did you replied back "I love you"?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Is there inpregnate chance in this game to the mother?
ya know..i think so ..based on if you came in her the first time and she got freaky about it..she wasnt protected...but as there is no tag for it...not sure..but..tags can be added as situations appear ingame..so it looks possible.

Reactions: driverman

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is there inpregnate chance in this game to the mother?
ya know..i think so ..based on if you came in her the first time and she got freaky about it..she wasnt protected...but as there is no tag for it...not sure..but..tags can be added as situations appear ingame..so it looks possible.
She is protected, but she gets mad because he didn't ask if he could. From the script:
"Cum inside her":
Y "OH FUCK!"
scene 1854
with vpunch
Y "OHH!!!"
scene 1839
$ renpy.pause()
scene 1840
M "[you]!"
Y "I... I'm sorry, Sweetheart!"
scene 1841
$ mlove_Points -= 5 ################################ POINTS ####################
$ mfriend_Points -= 5 ################################ POINTS ####################
M "You should have warned me!"
scene 1842
Y "I know, but I just couldn't control myself. I'm so sorry!"
scene 1842a1
M "It's ok, Darling. I'm on the pill, but next time..."
scene 1842a2
Y "All right!"

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
December, it will be long to wait, i just love this game, and both path, Mom only and Mom + D together.
I do prefer the mom myself by the visual and i always prefer the Milf than the D's, but honestly, this one is cute so....

Can't wait!
And thanks to all who share and the team

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
heck..go all routes..i just did my "daughter only" route as i forgot i had to redo everything on a diff computer..got my "mom pure" route and my "fuck anything that moves" route...some games are worth the replaying..this is one of them.

Reactions: Heresi

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
heck..go all routes..i just did my "daughter only" route as i forgot i had to redo everything on a diff computer..got my "mom pure" route and my "fuck anything that moves" route...some games are worth the replaying..this is one of them.
Agreed, one of the nicer game to replay.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes