Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Alot of supporters including me have stated we would be happy to be charged. Pandelo chose to freeze the pledges as he stated it could be a while until he came back. No word as of yet on when that will be. But to be completely honest I could not care how long it takes ir wether he charges or not. He has always been honest and on the ball. Unlike a fair few other devs out there

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Please don't pollute this thread with reasonable and fair-minded posts. Thanks in advance.
I've supported dev since beginning I reserve the right to point out his record and I stand by that record. If people want someone to moan about they should go to the dual family thread now theres a dev taking the piss. Atleast pandelo froze his Pledges and was honest that it could be a few months.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I've supported dev since beginning I reserve the right to point out his record and I stand by that record. If people want someone to moan about they should go to the dual family thread now theres a dev taking the piss. Atleast pandelo froze his Pledges and was honest that it could be a few months.
I think his being sarcastic I don't know this is the INTERNET.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I love this game. It's one of my top 5 favorite games on here. Great writing, great art, nice layout everything is great about this. Not to fast or too slow on the sex, right in that good zone. Sadly things do not look good.

Pandelo last published word from this creator page on Patreon was December 15, 2018. That's 135 days without any word whatsoever. That's nearly 20 weeks. Here is his exact post:

"Unlocked
Information about the next release
Hello everyone,

I'm really sorry, but I unfortunately have to postpone the next version again due to private problems.
My mother had a heart attack. Under the circumstances, she's fine and I'm currently at my parents place. But I will be not at home until early January.
And besides I'm absolutely not in the mood to work on the game right now.

This time, I'll pause my creator page. That means, you don't get charged for the next month but you still all get the new version in January.
My creator page will automatically unpause on January the 2nd.

What the last months happened, all the delays on the game, was of course not what I had planned.
Everytime I thought, now I can continue with a new version on the game as planned, new things came up...

All I can say that I'm really sorry and I'll definitely continue working on the game! Of course, we all want to know what happens next with our sweet neighbors.

In the next post and on our Discord you'll find some christmas wallpaper that I've already prepared last week.
Just a little thank you, to all of you guys.

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone celebrating and some random lovely, peaceful days to everyone else. "

I understand he said, "I'll definitely continue working on the game!" That gives a lot of folks faith/hope that he will... Yet look at things pragmatically and realistically. My heart says the game will continue someday, but my head knows otherwise.

It has been 20 weeks with no word from him. Now ask yourself this question: "How long does it take to post a status update on the situation?" Login to patreon, what's that 1 minute? Type up an "I'm sorry again, haven't been working on it [reason here], I'll work on it again [insert time here] blah blah blah here is a preview" Typing that up is what 5 minutes tops? Lets go with 10 minutes total if the guy really put an effort into the post to be generous.

Not being able to find TEN MINUTES in TWENTY WEEKS to update his supporters is BAD NEWS! For all we know he could be dead.

Reactions: blahblah25

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Great post. One of the best ever. In the history of posts, even.

As an example.

CandyMan29

Nov 12, 2017
Not being able to find TEN MINUTES in TWENTY WEEKS to update his supporters is BAD NEWS! For all we know he could be dead.

the fact that he keeps pausing the pledges at the start of each month, means he is okay. it's hard to read the situation, cause at his last update, he said he'd be back home January and continue working on the game,obviously it has been a while longer than that. maybe he doesn't want to give another timeline of when he'll resume cause he doesn't know, when he will be able to continue on with the game. I love this game, definitely one of my favourites on here, (after DMD), but I guess we just gotta wait and see if/when he comes back and continues the game or gives an update.

Reactions: cloudfw

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The difference between a patron and a non-patron is that a patron doesn't make the above post, since he/she has actual evidence of Pandelo's good faith every month for the last 5 months.

Given that, if Pandelo does decide to give up on the game, patrons expect he will tell us. Until then, we thank him for showing the class some other devs haven't and hope for the best, in lieu of actual information or irrational speculation.

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
Pandelo is such a good dev, as someone pointed out the dev for dual family is on the other end of the chart, pure sc4mmmmmm. Hope Pandelo does well and sorts his problems soon, not just for the game, but the person himself is such a decent fellow. Best of luck!!!

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Hey Ignatz,
Thank you so much for your support this month!
You might have noticed you weren’t charged for . Worry not, you are still an active patron!
paused their creator page to ensure you wouldn’t be charged today. You can learn more about why creators pause their creator page .
Have a great day!
Patreon

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hey Ignatz,
Thank you so much for your support this month!
You might have noticed you weren’t charged for . Worry not, you are still an active patron!
paused their creator page to ensure you wouldn’t be charged today. You can learn more about why creators pause their creator page .
Have a great day!
Patreon
Oh c'mon, you obviously setting this up! :sneaky:;)

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. You found me out. I can't slip anything past you sharpies!

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes