Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
To those wondering about the state of the game: It's almost every time explained a few posts above yours, because there is always somebody willing to explain it. So you can just read the last page and you don't really need to write the question. :D

And to those who are answering people who talk shit about Pandelo, or lying: Don't do it, because it was just trolling, and when you brush it off as trolling, you won't even get mad... probably. :D

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
its stupid to mark this as abandoned. yeah no posts from the dev, but before he stopped posting he announced that its officially on hold.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Dem's da rulez.

It applies to all developers equally. It's not F95's responsibility to check every Patron page for qualifications. Trust me, they will be happy to turn it back to ON HOLD or just plain active as soon as Pandelo pops up again.

In the meantime, be secure in your knowledge of its real status!

Jul 29, 2017
Hope the dev can sort his personal issues out as this was the game that initially drew me to f95. It would be a shame if this game dies

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Although he initially hoped to get back to work within a reasonable time following his mother's heart attack, no one can quite predict the impact such a situation may have on family life and mental and emotional outlook.

As such, we patrons take his monthly decision to manually halt the charge to us from Patreon as a silent, but consistent reminder that he has not just quit the game, but really thinks he will one day return.

When that day might be, none of us know, but all of us, even the impatient and surly ones, hope that it is soon.
That seems like wishful thinking absent any confirmation by the Dev. Sort of like thinking Gum Drop will release an update because he still posts updates.

I hope you end up being proven right because the game was interesting but until the dev speaks proving otherwise I think the mods made the right call listing it as abanadoned.

Reactions: triscuits

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Associating this game with Gumdrop is a false comparison. I won't argue your view on the game's status, it's as valid as mine (other than the comparison). I'm content with my thinking, wishful or otherwise!

I hope we'll both end up happy to continue the game in the future, for it seems our views do coincide on that point.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it ticks me off people slamming the dev..showing total ignorance and extreme laziness in not even reading back 2-3 damn pages where the reasons are almost constantly updated by poster who explain's the situation or cut and paste's Pandelo's patreon post explaining...this thread needs a good cleansing with a very strong antiseptic wash to get rid of all the diseased comments..lol

CandyMan29

Nov 12, 2017
That seems like wishful thinking absent any confirmation by the Dev. Sort of like thinking Gum Drop will release an update because he still posts updates.
Gumdrop still takes peoples money monthly and says he is working on part X. he also said he upgraded his computer hardware with the money he's been getting from his patrons/patreon, so the render times would be faster & he could release updates more often, instead we haven't seen an update in over a year.

Pandelo had a family emergency and has paused pledges each month ever since.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Can anyone identify or make a reasonable guess about the 3D assets in this game? I'm curious about the milf in particular.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Hope Pandelo is doing well (did we ever get an official update on his mother?) and eventually gets back to this, need to see where it all goes once the M discovers the MC and D messing around too.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
it ticks me off people slamming the dev..showing total ignorance and extreme laziness in not even reading back 2-3 damn pages where the reasons are almost constantly updated by poster who explain's the situation or cut and paste's Pandelo's patreon post explaining...this thread needs a good cleansing with a very strong antiseptic wash to get rid of all the diseased comments..lol
I don't think anyone is slamming the dev (at least I'm not) I think everyone commends him for doing the right thing by pausing his patron rather then just continuing to take peoples money while he goes through a difficult time. I just don't get the optimism absent another update of what his plans are for the game moving forward.

I went back 2-3 pages like you said it's the same update from Dec saying he would start the game again in Jan.

Gumdrop still takes peoples money monthly and says he is working on part X. he also said he upgraded his computer hardware with the money he's been getting from his patrons/patreon, so the render times would be faster & he could release updates more often, instead we haven't seen an update in over a year.

Pandelo had a family emergency and has paused pledges each month ever since.
That wasn't the point I was trying to make but yeah it's an important distinction.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You just have to wait for "Take your kid to work" day for an enticing opportunity for D...oh, darn, it was last month.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I don't think anyone is slamming the dev (at least I'm not) I think everyone commends him for doing the right thing by pausing his patron rather then just continuing to take peoples money while he goes through a difficult time. I just don't get the optimism absent another update of what his plans are for the game moving forward.

I went back 2-3 pages like you said it's the same update from Dec saying he would start the game again in Jan.

That wasn't the point I was trying to make but yeah it's an important distinction.
the mods have been removing the more venomous comments..but its happened.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes