UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019

Is that only available as a patron?
I don't want to join unless I know for sure.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
But that update has been there since December 2018.
Is he still around or doesn't care to release it no more?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
He decides?
My God what has he been doing for over a year?
He must be old or something to be that lazy.
He's not working on it, and has paused his Patreon. You have no idea what's going on in his life; why do you call him lazy?

Anyway, this has been discussed ad nauseam. Read the thread for more info. Or use the search box.

Apr 30, 2018
Keep coming back every few weeks hoping it's back in development because it's one of the best games I've played. Hope springs eternal but waiting for an update on this game is making me old... I hope Pandelo and his mom are doing well!

Reactions: Taboo Lord

lang25

May 6, 2018
I've faith on him . He'll return to finish one of the most fun & excited VN i've ever played .
cheers

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
For the sake of further clarity, it is listed as abandoned (by f95 rules), but it is actually on hold.
Do you actually have inside information on this? The last update I read was he was supposed to be taking a short break to help take care of his ailing mother and would release an update in January. It's now May.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Although he initially hoped to get back to work within a reasonable time following his mother's heart attack, no one can quite predict the impact such a situation may have on family life and mental and emotional outlook.

As such, we patrons take his monthly decision to manually halt the charge to us from Patreon as a silent, but consistent reminder that he has not just quit the game, but really thinks he will one day return.

When that day might be, none of us know, but all of us, even the impatient and surly ones, hope that it is soon.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes