AnimusOff

Jun 4, 2018
Damn, what a shame that development has been suspended. Although story is a familiar cliche I loved how emphasys was put onto characters reflection about their relationship. Also, dialogue and situations weren't cringe-worthy and were pretty much functionable for the story. Hope to see more in the years to come.

Reactions: amcp

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It would be nice to get some form of news from pandelo.
Im nothing but sympathetic for what happened, but after all these months, one sentence on discord or patreon about the future of the game should be possible.

Even if it was just something like he's not sure if and when the game will continue, or that it will continue at some point.
Of course its not among his priorities right now, perfectly understandable, but five minutes in six months, thinking about something that obviously was important to him at one point, that does seem possible.

Mind you, not trying to attack or badmouth him here, I just would love to hear ANYTHING in regards to the future of the game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It would be nice to get some form of news from pandelo.
Im nothing but sympathetic for what happened, but after all these months, one sentence on discord or patreon about the future of the game should be possible.

Even if it was just something like he's not sure if and when the game will continue, or that it will continue at some point.
Of course its not among his priorities right now, perfectly understandable, but five minutes in six months, thinking about something that obviously was important to him at one point, that does seem possible.

Mind you, not trying to attack or badmouth him here, I just would love to hear ANYTHING in regards to the future of the game.
Most likely is that he himself does not know at this moment since he still takes the time each month to pause the payments. Just hoping he and his loved ones are doing well. Was good to have a post of Veq though.

D

Deleted member 251154

Most likely is that he himself does not know at this moment since he still takes the time each month to pause the payments. Just hoping he and his loved ones are doing well. Was good to have a post of Veq though.
Wait, he pauses the payment every month? I really hope he is alright, most people aren't that honest.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Wait, he pauses the payment every month? I really hope he is alright, most people aren't that honest.
Yes he does, so at least he is still around and looks like he has plans for the game or at least has a wish to return to it if he can. Whether he will or not though, nobody can insult this dev of milking his Patrons, since he is not taking any money of his Patrons.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes