Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
Yes he does, so at least he is still around and looks like he has plans for the game or at least has a wish to return to it if he can. Whether he will or not though, nobody can insult this dev of milking his Patrons, since he is not taking any money of his Patrons.
I hope he does return. I recently re played the game and still love it.

Reactions: mpror

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Fuck I liked this one :cry:.. 6 months till next update...? Hmmm this will be tough, for both me and dev. I wish him all the best but if im honest, i dont think he'll continue this game in 6 months. Its quite a long period of absence and it usually doesnt bode well for games like this. But i hope im wrong

@Pandelo Hope you're doing well/getting better. I enjoyed this game quite a lot so im looking forward to more projects of yours! Goodluck!

PowerbaitDK

Nov 28, 2017
Fuck I liked this one :cry:.. 6 months till next update...? Hmmm this will be tough, for both me and dev. I wish him all the best but if im honest, i dont think he'll continue this game in 6 months. Its quite a long period of absence and it usually doesnt bode well for games like this. But i hope im wrong

@Pandelo Hope you're doing well/getting better. I enjoyed this game quite a lot so im looking forward to more projects of yours! Goodluck!
There are no time horizont for the next episode. December 2018 was when he was going to relaese the next episode, not december 2019 ;)

• Sad
Reactions: mpror

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yes he does, so at least he is still around and looks like he has plans for the game or at least has a wish to return to it if he can. Whether he will or not though, nobody can insult this dev of milking his Patrons, since he is not taking any money of his Patrons.
And yet that hasn't stopped the morons from doing so again and again.

Reactions: satan1972

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018

where does he say 6 months for the next update ?

Apr 30, 2018
This is one of the best games out there to this point in its' development with almost limitless possibilities. The fact the dev hasn't posted anything in months and we're still talking about it just proves that a lot of us agree. (Hope the dev and his mom are doing well.) I'm not giving up hope for this but would love to hear anything from the dev to let us all know what's going on. Any way to contact him for a glimmer of what he's thinking?

lolblue25

Sep 16, 2017
He paused billing again, losing all hope for this game.
How are you losing all hope? The fact he's still pausing monthly after all this time should give you some hope. If he had no intention of ever continuing, he could have either not paused at all, and continued taking money, or deleted his patreon. Him pausing every month and still doing it says to me he at least wants to continue one day. As long as he continues pausing, There is some hope.

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018

How are you losing all hope? The fact he's still pausing monthly after all this time should give you some hope. If he had no intention of ever continuing, he could have either not paused at all, and continued taking money, or deleted his patreon. Him pausing every month and still doing it says to me he at least wants to continue one day. As long as he continues pausing, There is some hope.
I know, I have almost the same opinion like you. But this is becoming too long, and I am scared that he lost all his motivation. He wants to come back, but that day maybe never comes.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
isn't that already v0.13 release from december from in patreon.? i see here only v0.12?

Last edited:

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Too bad this game doesn't have a fan art page at least. I tried to look for the models used here, in the past, but with no luck except for hair.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Too bad this game doesn't have a fan art page at least. I tried to look for the models used here, in the past, but with no luck except for hair.
I've tried to look for those daz assets too, but no luck. Pandelo must have heavy modified them or they are fully customized :rolleyes::cry:

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes