The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
First of all there is no deflowering in the game so far. Second there should be little to NO blood in real life. the hymen, if intact, is a thin memembrain NOT an artery like erotic media tends to show in terms of blood
Havent played it in a while and saw the virgin tag so thought i'd ask. Alot of western games dont have blood for virgins for their first time as IRL you can break the hymen a number of ways. I get that. I just always found it suuper hot when their is blood on the first time like in many h games so figured i'd ask.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone in Pandelo's discord server have any news? I don't feel like reinstalling the app
Actually there are no new messages on his Discord channel; The last Pandelo message was before Christmas , after this no further relevant news ....

lolblue25

Sep 16, 2017
A lot of email services are requiring you to use a phone number, and GMail is one of them. So it's a lot harder if you are trying to keep the account detached from your identity.
That's false. When you sign up for a Gmail, you can leave the phone number field blank. I just did that and it still let me create an account.

Reactions: malkass

JohncBear

Apr 21, 2019
A lot of email services are requiring you to use a phone number, and GMail is one of them. So it's a lot harder if you are trying to keep the account detached from your identity.
i think i got more than 15 throw away gmail accounts, i just leave the Phone number blank.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes