iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
If Pandelo check this thread everyonce in a while he would see 1/3 of every comment pages is about why the game is "abandoned" 1/3 is about how scummy he is because they saw the amount of $ he's "milking" and the rest is just complain about ppl not reading previous comments or just telling how it is all over again.

Reactions: Debto and Tolotos

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
If Pandelo check this thread everyonce in a while he would see 1/3 of every comment pages is about why the game is "abandoned" 1/3 is about how scummy he is because they saw the amount of $ he's "milking" and the rest is just complain about ppl not reading previous comments or just telling how it is all over again.
I hope he would realize all this attention is because this is an awesome game. People don't take time to vent their frustration or post their appreciation and support if the game is not good

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I know that this creator has gone through some shit RL, but the least they can do is toss out a quick Patreon shout out giving 5 minutes of their time over the past 6 months to let people know what's going on. Don't gotta get into details if they are too personal, but the Patreons should be informed if this project is completely dead or will be revived at some point. It is unprofessional to go silent for such an extended period of time.

We don't know if Pandelo was...

1) Severely depressed at the loss of his mother unable to work.
2) Working on caring for his sick mother round the clock
3) Hit by a bus
4) Kidnapped and sold into slavery
5) Got into some new relationship with some hottie and that's taking up all his time
6) Won the lottery and quit his work
7) Became homeless
8) Drafted to join the military
9) In a coma
10) Simply bored of creating

All I know is if he CAN get a message to us he should get a message to us so we know what's up.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I know that this creator has gone through some shit RL, but the least they can do is toss out a quick Patreon shout out giving 5 minutes of their time over the past 6 months to let people know what's going on. Don't gotta get into details if they are too personal, but the Patreons should be informed if this project is completely dead or will be revived at some point. It is unprofessional to go silent for such an extended period of time.

We don't know if Pandelo was...

1) Severely depressed at the loss of his mother unable to work.
2) Working on caring for his sick mother round the clock
3) Hit by a bus
4) Kidnapped and sold into slavery
5) Got into some new relationship with some hottie and that's taking up all his time
6) Won the lottery and quit his work
7) Became homeless
8) Drafted to join the military
9) In a coma
10) Simply bored of creating

All I know is if he CAN get a message to us he should get a message to us so we know what's up.
Turning off his Patreon charges every month isn't a message?

CandyMan29

Nov 12, 2017
If he logs in to pause pledges, he should just give an update,
even if its just to say hes not ready to get back to work on the project yet cause of on going
family/personal stuff. I know pausing pledges each month can be taken as such, but if hes already going onto patreon to do that, a short 2 sentence blurb after about 7 months would be nice.

Reactions: xsssssssss

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Until August 1st 2019?!?! It's a sign from heavens above, there is Hope! Life is good again. Even if it's the smallest of the small and tiniest of the tiny hopes, I'll take it.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes