albert fish

May 21, 2017
If he logs in to pause pledges, he should just give an update,
even if its just to say hes not ready to get back to work on the project yet cause of on going
family/personal stuff. I know pausing pledges each month can be taken as such, but if hes already going onto patreon to do that, a short 2 sentence blurb after about 7 months would be nice.
maybe he is depress,most people with depression don't even talk to family or friend let alone leave message to random strangers'

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Until August 1st 2019?!?! It's a sign from heavens above, there is Hope! Life is good again. Even if it's the smallest of the small and tiniest of the tiny hopes, I'll take it.
Payments on Patreon can be paused only for one month, so he pause it every month ... this isn't unfortunatelly a sign ...

Reactions: cloudfw

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
I tried searching first but couldn't find it (and frankly wasn't up to sifting through 280 pages of postings). Is there anything newer than v0.12? On the Patreon site it talks about a .13 last december but I can't tell if it's real/happened. Really great game and a great set up with the characters so hoping there is more. Anyone know the scoop?

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
I tried searching first but couldn't find it (and frankly wasn't up to sifting through 280 pages of postings). Is there anything newer than v0.12? On the Patreon site it talks about a .13 last december but I can't tell if it's real/happened. Really great game and a great set up with the characters so hoping there is more. Anyone know the scoop?
Dude....read a few pages of comments above you please

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
You don't have to read all 280 pages thread ; it's enough to read the last 2 pages , like already kaizersoze27 wrote in the post before mine and and you can see that nothing changed since December ...

Reactions: Generis

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
Every complaint posted here makes Pandelo pause payments for another month :ROFLMAO: (just making an absurd joke on how frequent we get complaints on this thread, I know nothing more)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What a shame. Still no news. I really hope we'll hear something from Pandelo at some point.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Complaints leveled at Pandelo are really frustrating. You see it from time to time on his discord and it's a disgrace. The guy is doing everything right. He doesn't wanna say anything, he doesn't need too. He is pausing his patreon every single month. He hasn't taken a dime from anyone during this. So many other devs deserve so much more hate for doing jack all for months on end and somehow they get rewarded for it. All pandelo gets are complaints when it is completely undeserved.

It's fucking shameful.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hey peep's when ya think the new ep. out??? Just played this last night but was knocked out and forgot to ask???? LOL was a decent game. But when is new ep...
Dev's last Patreon post mentioned release in December.

i know, i know... :whistle: ;):p

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes