ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I give up at this point, I think Pandelo is not coming back :(
A brilliant game unfinished, hope others would make such games in future
It hasn't been THAT long.... Just avoid this tread and keep an eye on Latest Updates and maybe something will appear.
I used to hold out for Teacher's Pets to return, but you could see that Dev go full melt down about Patroen's rules. It was like 9 months before he released again. THEN when he did it was missing a LOT of content. (probably not the best example).

Maybe he was in a car accident and woke up with... Amnesia! (Hasn't that story already been done?)

Reactions: kaizersoze27

Quintus_Quake

Sep 29, 2017
Whether Pandelo chooses to return to the development of this game and release further content is entirely his decision and he doesn't need to give a reason for continuing or discontinuing the project. With everything that happened with his mother I am sure he had a hectic end to 2018 and a tough start to 2019. An event like that can very much turn your life upside down and his priorities could have shifted dramatically. He has shown good faith by pausing pledges every month so far, apparently.

But if he has plans to return to the game at some point in the future then his silence is hurting far more than it is helping. He seems to be losing patrons (not many, but still) and that's not going to stop unless he releases some sort of statement about the future of the project. Until that happens, I personally prefer to think of this game as dead.

Wish him the best.

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
It hasn't been THAT long.... Just avoid this tread and keep an eye on Latest Updates and maybe something will appear.
I used to hold out for Teacher's Pets to return, but you could see that Dev go full melt down about Patroen's rules. It was like 9 months before he released again. THEN when he did it was missing a LOT of content. (probably not the best example).

Maybe he was in a car accident and woke up with... Amnesia! (Hasn't that story already been done?)
I sincerely hope that you are right

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Better example is The Gift Reloaded.He return back 1 year later.

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
what in the world?
i loved this game.
why is this abandoned :'(
i was away for a month, and this is the first thing i saw :'(

Reactions: CorzoSiete

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
The developer has not been working on it because they have IRL issues to deal with. Before someone asks for the billionth time, he pauses the payment every month so no he's not just stringing patreon's along.
I think you replied to the wrong person. "Before someone asks for the billionth time, he pauses the payment every month so no he's not just stringing patreon's along." I never said anything against the developer. I just asked for the reason they abandoned it, because i loved their game. No need to accuse people or even tell people of inappropriate sentences for something they didn't complain or ask about. It's really that simple. Thanks, anyway

Reactions: willembever22

lalka

Jun 2, 2017
Is he still canceling the payments ? hasnt he communicated anything to the patrons beside the post in december ?

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes