Bonkoman

Jul 7, 2017
I'll just leave this here along with the fact that Pandelo is pausing pledges every month

Pandelo: December 15th 2018 _ Information about the next release Hello everyone, I'm really sorry, but I unfortunately have to postpone the next version again due to private problems. My mother had a heart attack. Under the circumstances, she's fine and I'm currently at my parents place. But I will be not at home until early January. And besides I'm absolutely not in the mood to work on the game right now. This time, I'll pause my creator page. That means, you don't get charged for the next month but you still all get the new version in January. My creator page will automatically unpause on January the 2nd. What the last months happened, all the delays on the game, was of course not what I had planned. Everytime I thought, now I can continue with a new version on the game as planned, new things came up... All I can say that I'm really sorry and I'll definitely continue working on the game! Of course, we all want to know what happens next with our sweet neighbors. In the next post and on our Discord you'll find some christmas wallpaper that I've already prepared last week. Just a little thank you, to all of you guys. I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone celebrating and some random lovely, peaceful days to everyone else.

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
I'll just leave this here along with the fact that Pandelo is pausing pledges every month

Pandelo: December 15th 2018 _ Information about the next release Hello everyone, I'm really sorry, but I unfortunately have to postpone the next version again due to private problems. My mother had a heart attack. Under the circumstances, she's fine and I'm currently at my parents place. But I will be not at home until early January. And besides I'm absolutely not in the mood to work on the game right now. This time, I'll pause my creator page. That means, you don't get charged for the next month but you still all get the new version in January. My creator page will automatically unpause on January the 2nd. What the last months happened, all the delays on the game, was of course not what I had planned. Everytime I thought, now I can continue with a new version on the game as planned, new things came up... All I can say that I'm really sorry and I'll definitely continue working on the game! Of course, we all want to know what happens next with our sweet neighbors. In the next post and on our Discord you'll find some christmas wallpaper that I've already prepared last week. Just a little thank you, to all of you guys. I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone celebrating and some random lovely, peaceful days to everyone else.
Thanks for posting this

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017

That's awful. I hope his mother recovered, but him being gone for so long without any word seems to point in the other direction :(.

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
People really need to use the search bar because this game is more likely than not dead.

Pandelo's mom died after the heart attack and he hasn't made any comments since. (I can't blame him). It's not coming back next January. That was last December. There has not been any communications for more than 6 months now

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes