trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
First we are not Pandello's boss.
Second-I don't remember a single month this year that he takes any money.
Third-this is not a kickstarter that we pay hundreds of $ in advance and expect the final product.
Look we disagree Pandelo doesn't need to get into any personal shit if he doesn't want to but his patrons have been with him for what 2 years they have probably donated hundreds of dollars. The right thing to do is to tell them what your plans are for the project moving forward and that you are alright that is all it could just be sentence or two

Reactions: KingFap and Ryohky

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Look we disagree Pandelo doesn't need to get into any personal shit if he doesn't want to but his patrons have been with him for what 2 years they have probably donated hundreds of dollars. The right thing to do is to tell them what your plans are for the project moving forward and that you are alright that is all it could just be sentence or two
Actualy I am pretty sure that the biggest part of vocals here are not his patrons from 2 years,not sure that they was even patrons.

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
I know that, just wanted to know how he made that statement without any basis.
Pandelo
is creating ADULT GAMES
PATRONS
$2,667
PER MONTH

Don't try to be so witty, this is written on his site, nothing else.
How could anyone know it's paused if they didn't pledge and why would anybody in there right mind do that, when the last update on the site was half a year ago.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Pandelo
is creating ADULT GAMES
PATRONS
$2,667
PER MONTH

How could anyone know it's paused if they didn't pledge and why would anybody in there right mind do that, when the last update on the site was half a year ago.
One could read this thread and see that people have posted that they're patrons and haven't been charged since he stopped working on the game?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Pandelo
is creating ADULT GAMES
PATRONS
$2,667
PER MONTH

A little research will give you the answer.
Also you realy don't know that we have plenty of games with no update for more than half year/in some cases 3 years/,that still have hundreds of patrons?

CandyMan29

Nov 12, 2017
Pandelo
is creating ADULT GAMES
PATRONS
$2,667
PER MONTH

because his patrons get messages/emails every month and have been since January of this year that Pandelo has paused his page/pledges and his patrons won't get charged for that month. Pandelo has received 0 money from his patrons since his announcement last December.

Reactions: Amariithynar

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm confident he will explain everything (that we need to know), at some point.
We might like it or not, but at least we'll know.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Now, why would I support devs who fooled patrons and fans WHY ?

99% devs - please change your pills and don't insult
Well I am talking for devs that are keeping the release date.
Maybe you don't know but we have like less than 10 devs/even not sure that we still have that much/ that continue to release on time.

Gumarijus

Dec 3, 2017
Well I am talking for devs that are keeping the release date.
Maybe you don't know but we have like less than 10 devs/even not sure that we still have that much/ that continue to release on time.
You didn't come up with anything very new really because everybody knows that

Reactions: DirtyHex

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Really a beautiful game, at least up to this point it was :(

Whatever the real case may be here, i just hope it get continued someday. Would love to have seen what might happen between them and not just sharing the same boyfriend but also maybe some sweet Mother x Daughter love along the way. Well hope dies last...

Reactions: gen1 and Gumarijus

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
One could read this thread and see that people have posted that they're patrons and haven't been charged since he stopped working on the game?
Ohhh thanks for that, next time I want to pledge on Patreon I first check the correspondending pirate forum and read the 300 pages threads to see if I get updates or get charged or not. Which the creator could just state directly on his site.
But it seems like you have the time for that, so thanks in doing that for me.

This weird defending from users on a pirate site is sheer mind-boggling, but you're a mod, instead of giving of sly comments to your userbase, why not edit the first post and write it there?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ohhh thanks for that, next time I want to pledge on Patreon I first check the correspondending pirate forum and read the 300 pages threads to see if I get updates or get charged or not. Which the creator could just state directly on his site.

This weird defending from users on a pirate site is sheer mind-boggling, but you're a mod, instead of giving of sly comments to your userbase, why not edit the first post and write it there?
Well it's the same thing as board games par example.Before you decide to support a game on kickstarter it will be smart to check boardgamegeek for the game.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

I'm a modder, not a moderator. I don't have jack for powers! :p

Reactions: Twistty

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Pandelo
is creating ADULT GAMES
PATRONS
$2,667
PER MONTH

It should be pretty fucking obvious that it's paused after all this time BECAUSE of the continued Patron count and income amount.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes