StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Congratulations on getting 1000 likes. You are one of my favorite people on here. You're always very funny and keep me laughing all the time. We love you @StarWarrior :heartcoveredeyes:
Why thank you!:)
Ahh.. yes.. "we".. its a good thing you never got around fixing that split personality thing you got going on.
Its such'a sweet thing.:heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kidding, but i'm happy if i can make your days better.:happyblush

Reactions: Thornhill

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Ahh.. yes.. "we".. its a good thing you never got around fixing that split personality thing you got going on.
We love you = We want gangbang you (in my pervert mind)

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Kidding, but i'm happy if i can make your days better.:happyblush
When I said we, I meant we as in F95 Zone. That is why you have so many likes.:) I love reading what you write.:heartcoveredeyes:

I should just follow you, because your pretty much in every thread that I am on. But, If I did that, I would never get any sleep.;) You're so funny and intelligent with your responses and you never get upset or troll-like. You deserve every one of those like's.:D

P.S. I'm sorry I went a little emoji crazy there. I was a bit emotional.:teary::'(x'D:happyblush

Reactions: Thornhill

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
We love you = We want gangbang you (in my pervert mind)
Is that what they call "hard" love? I bet it is!:rolleyes:
When I said we, I meant we as in F95 Zone. That is why you have so many likes.:) I love reading what you write.:heartcoveredeyes:

I should just follow you, because your pretty much in every thread that I am on. But, If I did that, I would never get any sleep.;) You're so funny and intelligent with your responses and you never get upset or troll-like. You deserve every one of those like's.:D

P.S. I'm sorry I went a little emoji crazy there. I was a bit emotional.:teary::'(x'D:happyblush
Yeah you better follow me.. makes me feel like i have a little cult following me around. Kinda hot, actully.:heartcoveredeyes:
About the troll or getting upset.. i'm sure there are someone who will disagree with you on that.
(this might come as a bombshell but not everyone loves me in here ya know..i know crazy right?)
Its okay getting emotional, "we" are here for you buddy!:happyblush

Reactions: UncleVT

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Is that what they call "hard" love? I bet it is!:rolleyes:

Yeah you better follow me.. makes me feel like i have a little cult following me around. Kinda hot, actully.:heartcoveredeyes:
About the troll or getting upset.. i'm sure there are someone who will disagree with you on that.
(this might come as a bombshell but not everyone loves me in here ya know..i know crazy right?)
Its okay getting emotional, "we" are here for you buddy!:happyblush
You're not gonna let me live down the whole "we" thing, are you?

Reactions: a1fox3

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Can't we all just get along. XD
Ahh.. here "we" go again.. don't you come around here with that good looking ass of yours.
You might end up with some rear damage.
Anyway thats enough Off-topic for me.
Somebody come up with something to discuss about this game?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ahh.. here "we" go again.. don't you come around here with that good looking ass of yours.
You might end up with some rear damage.
Anyway thats enough Off-topic for me.
Somebody come up with something to discuss about this game?

You guys are cracking me up again. x'D

Is there no Fan Art for this game so far. We could use some of that nice pussy.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Although, I like the interface better on this game. Parental love's is too much like DmD. Or, is it the other way around...hell...I can't tell anymore.XD
Too many games. Can totally understand that you are not the only one. :closedtongue::closedtongue::cool:

Okay, before we have a huge NTR flame and rage session, I am sure @Pandelo is not going to do anything that isn't either optional.

Hope not and hope so :)

Last edited:
Reactions: verzauberung

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Okay, before we have a huge NTR flame and rage session, I am sure @Pandelo is not going to do anything that isn't either optional.

Nice job getting front of it.:) That could have turned into another NTR shit show.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Why do we need to have a bald fat boss in every fucking game? Fuck NTR, we don't have to have it in every game i don't care if optional or not ... Come on be original.
I think it is just the Cheapest Asset on DAZ.:eek:penedeyewink:
I know what you mean. Although, if you don't like your boss, do you really want him to be good looking. Then he might be to attractive and end up in the file room with the douche bag instead of secretary.XD

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes