paladin07

May 28, 2017
Why do we need to have a bald fat boss in every fucking game? Fuck NTR, we don't need to have it in every game i don't care if optional or not ... Come on be original. Gets a little boring
Mr. Silver in Babysitter is not fat (although he's also not technically the MC's boss, just his only client). Boss of Father in DMD is not fat (not a man, either).

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Mr. Silver in Babysitter is not fat (although he's also not technically the MC's boss, just his only client). Boss of Father in DMD is not fat (not a man, either).
Fat, slim, men or women doesn't matter we don't need NTR content in every game optional or not, just be original and implement something new. This developers are wondering why they don't have bigger support, son of course you will not have bigger support when you put 100 fetishes in your game and 80 of those 100 are unpopular, and people don't like them.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
They've used the old "oh, it was just a dream" cop out TWICE in just six updates. It's perilously drifting towards DMD territory.
well, man of the house did the same, one for veronica and one for the mother and I never saw much complain about it

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
NTR in MSN?

No... No! Never ever!
OMG! i just now noticed who this was!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh thank you! thank you!!:heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would have been such a shame to take it out off my top 3:'(

Last edited:

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
NTR in MSN wouldn't make any sense anyway. Right at the start, the MC gets a huuuuuge leverage over the Boss, remember, guys ? And in this last update, he's already putting that leverage to good use, with Margaret, in that bathroom scene . How we get from THAT to NTR, is beyond me. Sidenote, if a Dev wants to create a game with the NTR fetish, by all means, have at it. Just don't ram it through half way, out of the blue , Dark Silver style. Do the right thing, list the Fetishes at 0.1, we're going to see .

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes