metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Is it not possible for developers to close their account and move on? I mean, if Pandelo has no interest, then don't you think it is better for him to close the shop and move on rather than pausing every month?
Ehh...I have no idea if the Pandelo has moved on/has no interest in the game, since they haven't said anything. Maybe the reason they haven't closed shop and moved on is because they do plan on returning to it? Who knows really; someone asked what happened and I just answered their question.

Reactions: kaizersoze27

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Ehh...I have no idea if the Pandelo has moved on/has no interest in the game, since they haven't said anything. Maybe the reason they haven't closed shop and moved on is because they do plan on returning to it? Who knows really; someone asked what happened and I just answered their question.
Yeah, as long as he keeps pausing it i keep a tiny sliver of hope that it will be continued upon eventually.

Reactions: kaizersoze27

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Is Pandelo still collecting $2000 a month for nothing? Just because Pandelo types "On Hold" in one of the Patreon posts doesn't mean it Payment ACTUALLY are, and that they stopped collecting $$$

Are there any Patreon Donors that can Verify that Pandelo isn't charging every month? THX

• Angry
Reactions: Debto and botc76

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Is Pandelo still collecting $2000 a month for nothing? Just because Pandelo types "On Hold" in one of the Patreon posts doesn't mean it Payment ACTUALLY are, and that they stopped collecting $$$

Are there any Patreon Donors that can Verify that Pandelo isn't charging every month? THX
Pandelo is actively pausing the pledges every month.

Reactions: botc76

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Are you sure he is pausing pledges every month and its not some sort of automatic system from Patreon website? Or maybe before he died, he create a bot that automatically pause the pledges for whatever unknown reason?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Are you sure he is pausing pledges every month and its not some sort of automatic system from Patreon website? Or maybe before he died, he create a bot that automatically pause the pledges for whatever unknown reason?
Yeah,Patreon is refusing to get money and is working for patrons.
I doubt you can believe that.

• Haha
Reactions: botc76 and Jarul

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Honestly, at this point I think I would be okay if pandelo just closed his patron, then I would know it's over and I don't have to hope anymore.
Pretty much, I really don't see the sense in manually going back every month to pause it. Say something on patreon either its possible for a return or not. Just dont keep people hanging for this long.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes