Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Watching the comments over an abandoned game for almost 2 years is good seriously

Fck the dev said this game will update in december 2018 now we live in 2020 how time flies

Gabriel Knight

Mar 21, 2020
well to be honest there's like 299 pages for this game.
it take forever read them all to find a the answer.
Oh shit now i feel bad for swearing
Here you have it

"Pandelo: December 15th 2018 _ Information about the next release Hello everyone, I'm really sorry, but I unfortunately have to postpone the next version again due to private problems. My mother had a heart attack. Under the circumstances, she's fine and I'm currently at my parents place. But I will be not at home until early January. And besides I'm absolutely not in the mood to work on the game right now. This time, I'll pause my creator page. That means, you don't get charged for the next month but you still all get the new version in January. My creator page will automatically unpause on January the 2nd. What the last months happened, all the delays on the game, was of course not what I had planned. Everytime I thought, now I can continue with a new version on the game as planned, new things came up... All I can say that I'm really sorry and I'll definitely continue working on the game! Of course, we all want to know what happens next with our sweet neighbors. In the next post and on our Discord you'll find some christmas wallpaper that I've already prepared last week. Just a little thank you, to all of you guys. I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone celebrating and some random lovely, peaceful days to everyone else. "

Reactions: kaizersoze27

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
R.I.P my sweet neighbors. I pretty guarantee that this game is dead and buried, sorry for the discouragement from my part, but life goes on, so, I'm turning the page

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Does anyone know which Daz Models are used for the mother and the daughter in this game?

I am writing a new game with someone and may bring them back as a mother and daughter in it at some point as we are still working out the models for some characters.
This seemed to be as good of a post to quote as any.

So the Mom and Daughter appear to be Lilith 7, with Agnes Adaline textures and a few morphs adjustments. Both are in the Lilith 7 Pro Bundle:

A few more tweaks may be needed, such as maybe dialing in the Youth Morph from Growing Up a tiny bit for the daughter or something along those lines, but this looks like an excellent starting point. It looks like mixing the Adaline, Lilith, Mckayla and Victoria morph percentages can get you close to where you want to be. I'd recommend experimenting with mixing those four morphs at various percentages until you get a nice looking baseline to start doing additional tweaks from.

The Mom and Daughter from MSN look very similar to the Mom from Parental Love, should you wish to attempt to dial in both mothers for some reason (sisters separated at birth?)...

I'm focused on Emily (PL) at the moment. I'll play around with MSN Mom and Daughter in a bit and let you know how it shakes out.

Haven't tried to hunt down the hair yet, but that shouldn't be too hard to find...

Happy morphing!

Last edited:

Ztiphoon

Apr 7, 2017
Lol you'd think with the self quarantine going around, most of these abandoned games would be worked on.
It's not just abandoned, its forgotten.
Shame.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes