voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
i will make a poll and let the community decide of how the story should continue.
If I may, having the community dictate the narrative would potentially be a terrible idea. In my head it is a terrible idea full stop. But for the sake of this community, I'm gonna say it might be a terrible idea.

I'm not just saying this community(though....you know), but having ANY community dictate the core narrative wouldn't go well IMO.

Chikimaro

We love to see you Smile....
Donor
Feb 2, 2018
If I may, having the community dictate the narrative would potentially be a terrible idea. In my head it is a terrible idea full stop. But for the sake of this community, I'm gonna say it might be a terrible idea.

I'm not just saying this community(though....you know), but having ANY community dictate the core narrative wouldn't go well IMO.
i will also try to edit the idea to make it fit the story.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
I see this is marked as Abandoned, even though I've heard really good things. How much content is there? Worth playing even if it's not finished?

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
tbf, original dev can also break the game.... Haley's story is really dragging out that Klaus stuff. And I'm usually big on og creator's being true to their story. But the way that story is playing out, it just feels soooo unnecessarily lengthened.
Yeah some devs like to milk their story to death. Its the same with Dating my daughter

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am guessing he is pausing his subscriptions on Patreon but there are still 550 patreons registered for a total of $1848. I have seen very good novels still in development not getting half of that.

Quite interesting he never continued it.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
i see thanks,
i wonder if i should continue or restart from scratch as you said, and because it's not my game i will make a thread and let community choose once i get all the required assets to continue.
could you even do that without any issues? meaning like the owner coming back to shut you down or something.. on top of that i hope damned dont pick this up cuz radiant is too good and i dont need them with a 3rd game on their hands tbh

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Honestly the biggest shame about this game isn't even that it was abandoned (okay that is still the biggest shame but follow me) but that it was abandoned before F95 got super popular with walkthrough mods and gallery mods. Now I lost all my saves and the only thing to do is go through a PDF choice by choice

Worth it because this is still a fucking fantastic game, but still kind of a shame.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Honestly the biggest shame about this game isn't even that it was abandoned (okay that is still the biggest shame but follow me) but that it was abandoned before F95 got super popular with walkthrough mods and gallery mods. Now I lost all my saves and the only thing to do is go through a PDF choice by choice

Worth it because this is still a fucking fantastic game, but still kind of a shame.
For me the biggest shame (beyond abandonment) was that it got abandoned at such a crucial moment, right when the mother realizes the daughter loves MC. How they were going to go at it was very interesting, as conflict was going to spike from now on.

Reactions: TheFinder

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
For me the biggest shame (beyond abandonment) was that it got abandoned at such a crucial moment, right when the mother realizes the daughter loves MC. How they were going to go at it was very interesting, as conflict was going to spike from now on.
I don't disagree. It's entirely possible that's what lead to the abandonment.

Conversely others will say the biggest shame is it was abandoned before you got with the daughter but personally I was here for the mom from the start

Reactions: B-52reloaded
4.60 star(s) 84 Votes