Mar 7, 2018
Yea, was the second adult VN i ever played to DMD, and its still one of my absolute favs, sad what happened. Heard about the "reboot", but just as with most of those, i feel it might be a bit unfair to the original dev, if he didnt approve of it, since its his game after all. If someone "restarts" the same game, with much worse quality it can't be fun for the dev, to see his work like that. But, thats just my personal view of course, but i really think those who want to continue the game should ask Pandelo first.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yea, was the second adult VN i ever played to DMD, and its still one of my absolute favs, sad what happened. Heard about the "reboot", but just as with most of those, i feel it might be a bit unfair to the original dev, if he didnt approve of it, since its his game after all. If someone "restarts" the same game, with much worse quality it can't be fun for the dev, to see his work like that. But, thats just my personal view of course, but i really think those who want to continue the game should ask Pandelo first.
Are we talking about remake or rebuild of the game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Honestly the biggest shame about this game isn't even that it was abandoned (okay that is still the biggest shame but follow me) but that it was abandoned before F95 got super popular with walkthrough mods and gallery mods. Now I lost all my saves and the only thing to do is go through a PDF choice by choice

Worth it because this is still a fucking fantastic game, but still kind of a shame.
Since you're doing that, maybe you should write a walkthrough mod!

MikacPikac1972

Mar 14, 2020
Only thing that i do not like in this game is that it is to easy.FFS i was playing it for 45 minutes and mom and daughter were already all over me.Hmm maybe i am just that Good? rofl Otherwise i love it <3

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Only thing that i do not like in this game is that it is to easy.FFS i was playing it for 45 minutes and mom and daughter were already all over me.Hmm maybe i am just that Good? rofl Otherwise i love it <3
It's not easy imho, it's just fast-paced.
A real rarety to be seen in other money-milking projects nowadays.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
you are apparently unable to read, it has been stated dozens of times in this thread that Pandelo is pausing his patreon every month.
About that, do you know how it works? Does he have to go every month or he can do it once and for all? Cause the first could mean he might want to come back eventually, while it is harder to believe in the second case.

Reactions: Phanex
4.60 star(s) 84 Votes