Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Don't think so, there was sex with the mom, but the daughter had a blowjob at the most from what I remember.

• Angry
Reactions: MSNlover95

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
After MC fucked with that mother.
Can the game stop asking "use tongue" every time they kiss?
Really silly and annoying...

Just wet kiss directly, need to ask again?
It’s really annoying to press "use tongue", "use tongue", "use tongue" every time...

satan1972

Apr 25, 2017
Dammit!, does anyone have an older version were he fucks the daughter. I had it and lost it when I bought new hard drives not thinking he would cut that out and then not finish. I would really like that version if anyone could deliver it.

Thanks in advance I know this is asking a lot.
He never fucked the daughter, He got handjob, blowjob and cunnalingus / fingerbanged her ..... thats it folks.

Reactions: FacelessTrigger

fyrewolf5

Feb 6, 2018
Damn, this game popped into my head as one of those "whatever happened to it" thoughts, checked and just under two years since last update, 22 months since any updates posted on patreon, yet it still has 511 patrons dropping $1,639 per month. Apparently they had some real life things to deal with so the December 2018 release was getting delayed, but can't believe they're still brining in that much after nearly two years without a word it's ridiculous, unless they're sending out emails sporadically to say thanks and give updates.

fyrewolf5

Feb 6, 2018
Pandelo isn't bringing in a dime. His Patreon has been put on hold monthly ever since he went on hiatus.
Ah, that's good to hear, can't really tell when they're paused unless you subscribe, so was just going off the front page, I have dropped a few creators over the last couple years for going silent and still taking money, so thought that's what was happening with them.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Maaaaan...
Someone needs to revibe this game!!
First game i ever played here, since then my standards for story and sex scenes have been different!!

So sad this got abandoned...​

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Acording to his patreon it seams that there will be part 13 on December. Can anyone verify this?

I played this game long time ago and just wanted to check in.

Apr 16, 2020
Is the game dead? Yes
Is the dev alive? no clue
what about discord? didnt see anyone speaking english and it has alot of members but its still a wasteland dev is offline yada yada
will someone remake it? hopefully one day
Will the dev comeback? at this point thats hard no, if his personal issues were too much to handle making him quit then hard no it possible lost of interest or different priorities
I hope there is someone who can remake it while having the same or better quality

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It might become a good thing in itself, but I suspect it'll be a fail as a continuation as most things are. It's just not the same when someone else takes over, because these people rarely have the same mindset as the original dev

Reactions: Oghmios1337
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes