SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Where's the poll for that sexy milf :idontcare: not fair man, not fair. I want that milf half naked i don't care :FuckYea:

Reactions: Xaos

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Hey pm I have to get to work, I'm gonna be late if I don't leave soon. Are you gonna be around tonight? Will you be home tonight?

BTW, Mom with heels is super hot. Can't wait to see more of her.:)
Yes. I will arrive home in about, 5 hours. I'll be around tonight.:)
btw, I like the skirt and heels just not on the daughter. Mom has better lega for heels. Mmm,mmm...good!:eek:penedeyewink:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
New Clothes For Your Neighbor's Daughter
poll
#1 ( current clothes )
View attachment 29907

View attachment 29906

View attachment 29905
I'm okay with either one of them. I kinda want the top from the 2n with the skirt and heels from the 3rd one. I think the 3rd one is going to win the poll since it has skirt+cleavage. And skin always win on polls. But im fine with both, i like em.

Yes. I will arrive home in about, 5 hours. I'll be around tonight.:)
btw, I like the skirt and heels just not on the daughter. Mom has better lega for heels. Mmm,mmm...good!:eek:penedeyewink:
Yeeeeeeessss Mom has them thicc calves man!!

Last edited:

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
About next update and a big thank you!

Hello everyone,
The third goal has been met with more than 300 awesome patrons! Thank you so much for your trust! I'm thrilled that you are enjoying the game :)

With this milestone reached I will begin building a second PC specifically to handle rendering. That means more content, better image quality, and occasionally special bonuses (e.g. 4K wallpapers with the girls) for you all.

About v0.0.5 (Spoiler!):
The upcoming release will focus on your neighbors' daughter. You will have a (not so) normal workday at your office ;) Afterwards, she has a little shopping trip with Jessica and Yumi. Last but not least, you'll be spending some quality time with her mother in the evening ;).

This new version will add over 360 new images and 8 new animated scenes.

I've also added a "daydream" scene at the beginning with some images from earlier versions of My Sweet Neighbors. These images are reworked so you can get a taste of how everything will look following the completion of the full rework on all previous version content.
Again, I'm really excited about the new version, and I can't wait to show it to you! :)

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Pandelo's update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once again, @Vespak steals my thunder, posting the poll pics. I am voting for #2. Maybe that makes me a poor pervert, because of the easy access with #3, but its more skin, Right now I do not think we're going to be "accessing" anything on daughter. :)

Edit: On second look, I am voting #3. Cleavage! I stand corrected. By the way, the vote is 0% for current outfit, 37% for t-shirt and shorts, and 63% for skirt and camisole.

Last edited:

Robillard

Oct 2, 2017
Awesome Work on this game mate.

And I vote either 2 or 3. Skirt is great for access but shorts look so cute on her.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
the poll pics. I am voting for #2. Maybe that makes me a poor pervert, because of the easy access with #3, but its more skin, Right now I do not think we're going to be "accessing" anything on daughter. :)

Edit: On second look, I am voting #3. Cleavage! I stand corrected. By the way, the vote is 0% for current outfit, 37% for t-shirt and shorts, and 63% for skirt and camisole.
Since what i like most to look at is ass & thighs/legs and sure the jeans shorts makes that possible aswell. But with a skirt it just looks so better on the legs. But i'm also a sucker for skirts so.. cleavage doesn't do anything for me.
Did you see the post where i said about mixing the sets up?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I was always an ass man as a teen but then I got more into a boobs in my twenties. I'm definitely a Best of Both Worlds kind of guy. Maybe the best or most accurate way to say it is, I want it all.
Since what i like most to look at is ass & thighs/legs and sure the jeans shorts makes that possible aswell. But with a skirt it just looks so better on the legs. But i'm also a sucker for skirts so.. cleavage doesn't do anything for me.
Did you see the post where i said about mixing the sets up?

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I was always an ass man as a teen but then I got more into a boobs in my twenties. I'm definitely a Best of Both Worlds kind of guy. Maybe the best or most accurate way to say it is, I want it all.
Boobs are like the last on my "like" list. So long its not flat as a board its all good in my book. Also.. gaint tits bore me, i had enough of those in life. Give me some of those that i can have under control without it flailing all over the place.
Also did you just call me a teen? did you think you can fly under the radar here Paladin? i see everything!:cool::kissingheart:
I want it all.
Like Queen said. I want it all!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: paladin07
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes