PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
New Clothes For Your Neighbor's Daughter
poll
#3 for sure ,elegant and beauty with youth feeling:heartcoveredeyes:
#2 not my type and the shoes...make it worse!That T-shirt isn't adorable either.
Do we exhibit mummy now?Come on~show us her waist & belly at least.:happyblush

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
:evilsmile:
#3 for sure ,elegant and beauty with youth feeling:heartcoveredeyes:
#2 not my type and the shoes...make it worse!That T-shirt isn't adorable either.
Do we exhibit mummy now?Come on~show us her waist & belly at least.:happyblush

Nice work for finding this images.I think @Pandelo should see this if he wants to add new polls for clothes.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Dev should use lots more assets. If there's anything of importance to know about females, then that they are constantly changing clothes. And shoes. Don't we forget 'bout them.

Nothing more embarrasing than females wearing the same for days or weeks, as one may find in a ton of games. Would never ever happen. They'd rather not leave home than take a dress twice. I'd not make a poll about few rags but include an option to change them properly, like in a Barbie doll dress up sim. XD

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Yeah, enjoy it while it last :), now we get games daily for next week or 2 depend on how many you follow :)
This comes out today this afternoon sometime, then daughter Saga comes out at 8 p.m. tonight Pacific time I believe. Then November 1st babysitter is supposed to come out again. Monday the $5 version 4.1 of au-pair Innocence comes out. and I suspect so Valley 3.5 will be coming out here in the next couple of days. And daughter for dessert is supposed to release before November. those are the ones I can think of that I'm aware of.

Reactions: titit and NebulaX

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
This comes out today this afternoon sometime, then daughter Saga comes out at 8 p.m. tonight Pacific time I believe. Then November 1st babysitter is supposed to come out again. Monday the $5 version 4.1 of au-pair Innocence comes out. and I suspect so Valley 3.5 will be coming out here in the next couple of days. And daughter for dessert is supposed to release before November. those are the ones I can think of that I'm aware of.
Usually at this time till next week we get tons of games one major you skipped BB on 2nd, vof and many others, dont know all times when the came out, out of my mind, but usually for this time for next 2 weeks my mega 5gb limit is used most of the times :)

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes