a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Don't worry mate Pandelo got this in the bag. All we need is some chocolate and strawberries, and the D & M will be fine with the MC banging both of them. They might have their sixth sense, but we got chocolate and strawberries..also kisses.. don't forget about the kisses! Maybe at this "trip" D&M will get "closer" to each other as well? hmm..
Well it did say incest so this could be the start of a new thing or is that fling.:p

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I don't remember if I saw her breast yet and if there C cup or smaller then heck ya.
You did, remember when D catches her red handed spying on Jessica, and then Jessica gets to have some fun with her ? Her breasts are the B's you're looking for.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You're right, i'll play nice ! I wouldn't say "excited ", more "worried ", and here's why, so far the MC has been in an easy routine, Home-Work.Home, so it's easily and naturally going from scene to scene, each setting up the next. In the getaway, no such rules apply, i trust Pandelo like crazy, but i can recall games *cough*DMD*cough* that went off the rails with a getaway. We already have a planned event, that meeting thing, so it adds some structure , and Pandelo can take it from there. My personal cliffhanger is "how is D gonna handle the moaning next room ? " OR " how guilty will the MC feel banging M until the other side of the rainbow, while in his head, he's feeling like crap for hurting D's feelings ?" AND "will M pick up on that ? Never underestimate the female sixth sense. "Hmm, he looks distant, could it be it's because my D can hear me screaming OH YES FUCK ME across the wall ? "
Well thats perfect situation for all of them to join in options are unlimited ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Thornhill

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I don't remember if I saw her breast yet and if there C cup or smaller then heck ya.
You did, remember when D catches her red handed spying on Jessica, and then Jessica gets to have some fun with her ? Her breasts are the B's you're looking for.
What about this?
Well it did say incest so this could be the start of a new thing or is that fling.:p
Yeah, but we dont know if it is "this" trip that will make them get "closer" to each other. Not that i would object to it!:FeelsGoodMan:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What about this?
They are large size of C cup and that is ok but I really like the smallest C cup size to A cup though.:p
Its been a long time since I played this game and will have to redo it myself soon on the next update to make sure.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Don't worry mate Pandelo got this in the bag. All we need is some chocolate and strawberries, and the D & M will be fine with the MC banging both of them. They might have their sixth sense, but we got chocolate and strawberries..also kisses.. don't forget about the kisses! Maybe at this "trip" D&M will get "closer" to each other as well? hmm..
No ,i hope not yet. In my imagination, D would be half depressed , half turned on, by M seeing stars , and then go call Jessica about it, then Jessica says "you go girl ! " , then when they get back, D decides to seduce him , in the office. We'll get to what you want , just a bit slower, this has so much potential in it, the threesome has to come last, and i don't want it to end now.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Ok now who in the hell is that babe with the small tits.:firstimekiss::winkytongue::happyblush
Thats Aurora from The Coceter Chronicles getting the D from Futa Tabi (the female MC). But it has futa and magic stuff. You would hate it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thats Aurora from The Coceter Chronicles getting the D from Futa Tabi (the female MC). But it has futa and magic stuff. You would hate it.
Oh well stop getting my hopes up like that.:FeelsBadMan:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Oh well stop getting my hopes up like that.:FeelsBadMan:
aww! poor foxy! have some kisses.:kisskiss::kisskiss::kisskiss:
Well he can disable all that and just play normal ;).
No not really. The game is based around magic & powers (and other stuff foxy doesn't like) though.;)
Ahem, what's going on in the pube area there ? Does the nearest chick has something in there, or wtf is going on ?!
She is futa.

Reactions: a1fox3

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
aww! poor foxy! have some kisses.:kisskiss::kisskiss::kisskiss:

No not really. The game is based around magic & powers (and other stuff foxy doesn't like) though.;)

She is futa.
Yeah well cant do much bout that, he could adjust all depend on how much he likes those boobies ;).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah well cant do much bout that, he could adjust all depend on how much he likes those boobies ;).
Even though the boobies are what I like the other junk is not and will not come close to my computer.

Can't wait for the trip update to see what happens and who gets what.:p

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes