atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
damn she looks sexy in a bikini. too bad that it'll be delayed but shit does happen. at least that'll give me a few days to recover from DMD and MotH updates next Friday! :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: PugWug and a1fox3

Pandelo

My Sweet Neighbors
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I wouldn't believe it myself, If this hadn't happened to me either.
I was standing a long time in front of my PC slack-jawed. :D
giphy.gif

Never thought this could even be possible.
Why doesn't modern motherboard's have no fuse/protection circuit for this? (It was a 2 year old "Asus Z170 Pro Gaming")

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
View attachment 41839

Why doesn't modern motherboard's have no fuse/protection circuit for this? (It was a 2 year old "Asus Z170 Pro Gaming")
Ya shit happens sometimes chill(well you can postponed the release.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
View attachment 41839

Just a fyi most people usually will crucify you on this site for blowing deadlines as many people have been burned with the "lel I am sick that turns into lel my hard drive died lel sorry family member died" and it keeps going on from there....

Since I like the work you been doing AND on top of that this is the first time that I know of you have done something like this you get a free pass from my wrath that being said there is only one get out of jail free card in my pack....

As to all of you saying he is fishy since this is the first time I say give him a break and if he seems to be producing content then ya he deserves the pass so don't be shitting on him yet.

Next time I go for the throat.... -_-

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes