CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Of course the dev is not @DarkSilver to provide an update of 100 images
I just forgot that guy. Unwatched thread, don't care. And I was on of most hyped fans. No Eric=No fun.

MSN will officially NOT contain NTR :-( Too bad, but unlike BB this game is still enjoyable and dev is hard working type. So also I can't w8 !

Reactions: paladin07

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
View attachment 22220

Plot:
You play a man in his late-thirties, who moved into a new apartment.
Most of your new neighbors are nice, especially the cute woman next door.
You don't know much about her, besides that she has an 18 year old daughter.
At the beginning of the game you meet her daughter for the first time
and if you are gentleman enough - she could be your key to her mother's... heart!
...or maybe you'll hit the jackpot?​

Updated: 28/10/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.0.5
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Voyeurism, Seduction, Milf, Teen

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Links:
PC:
MAC:

View attachment 22317 View attachment 22316 View attachment 22315 View attachment 22314 View attachment 22313 View attachment 22312 View attachment 22311

Great game!!! Thank you!!!

berny

Jun 8, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, it does sound great, I have to ask something:
I have no idea if pandelo is German, but I noticed "The way is the goal" in the changelog and I'm curious. Can you actually say that in english, it sounds incredibly German to me, like listening to a press conference with Lothar Matthäus :D. (I'm also German in case anybody is wondering why I'm so obsessed with it :angel:)

Last edited:

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
I have no idea if pandelo is German, but I noticed "The way is the goal" in the changelog and I'm curious. Can you actually say that in english, it sounds incredibly German to me, like listening to a press conference with Lothar Matthäus :D. (I'm also German in case anybody is wondering why I'm so obsessed about it :angel:)
Nah, he's Jewish.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I have no idea if pandelo is German, but I noticed "The way is the goal" in the changelog and I'm curious. Can you actually say that in english, it sounds incredibly German to me, like listening to a press conference with Lothar Matthäus :D. (I'm also German in case anybody is wondering why I'm so obsessed about it :angel:)
Loddar und Berti for president, die beiden haben das Englisch voll drauf x'Dx'D

You may say it like this, but the more fitting translation would be "The journey is the reward" or at least it sounds better. It's the same with something I heard in the game "Sanitarium", there was one guy that you may talk to and he said "What say you" or "What speak you" and the first time I heard these phrases I was like "Really?...". It sounded totally wrong and stupid, but you can actually say it.

Reactions: berny

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Nah, he's Jewish.
So? There are jews in Germany, although sadly not as many as there used to be :(.
You didn't answer my question though, can you actually say "the way is the goal"? it just sounds like a literal translation from another language (not necessarilly German).

Edit: Nevermind, @Lotex just answered it.

Last edited:

Phnx

May 4, 2017
So? We have jews in Germany, although sadly not as many as we used to have :(.
You didn't answer my question though, can you actually say "the way is the goal"? it just sound like a literal translation from another language (not neccesarilly German).

Edit: Nevermind, @Lotex just answered it.
It IS German. I don't believe there is an English equivalent. But I think you could also say things like, "The way is the aim" or "The journey is the reward".

Reactions: BigBenne

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Yes, but developers mostly release games around 200 images.. This update indeed will be an impressive one. (Content Base)
well i'll wait to see this update then say if its big or not... the #1 thing i like about MSN compared to other adult games is that almost everyother line has a different render (so only 1conversation could be like 30images, this is why i'm not to excited when i see high new render numbers)::|: that said this game dev is in my top 3 list for adult games that is currently active (the others being Ptolemy and Dark Cookie):eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
wasnt the update supposed to have come out yesterday? what happened? was it delayed?
This is what is still there and we need someone to provide the info for us please.

Release date v0.0.6:

within the next few days! More Infos:

Reactions: parachina
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes