M

Mythilogic

Nice update will be interesting to see whats gonna happen further

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't understand how it's possible to get 70LP to "look closer" with the daughter, as specified in the walkthrough.
Your reading it wrong, you need 70 to look closer.

“Look closer” (+5 LP Daughter) (She only will allow this, if you have more than 70 Love Points with her, otherwise it leads to a Game Over.)

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
Do I need to restart the game and make sure to only pick choices which make sure my daughter LP stays at max?

Is there an easy way to edit the save game to increase LP?

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I'm not reading it wrong; I asked how it was possible to attain? I've tried not to lose any LP points with the daughter at any point but am on around 63LP
You're doing something wrong then or your game is bugged, because I was with 72 points with her at that time.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not reading it wrong; I asked how it was possible to attain? I've tried not to lose any LP points with the daughter at any point but am on around 63LP
There are extra points that do not count like in v5 there is 1 extra point for the D to make it 23 gain instead of the 22 listed, there use to be 3 more 5 point gain that I no longer see in the walkthrough that was posted today.
There is that 3 pointer for touching her thigh but it use to be 5.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Do I need to restart the game and make sure to only pick choices which make sure my daughter LP stays at max?

Is there an easy way to edit the save game to increase LP?

Hmmm if your scores after v0.0.5 are as follow: DAUGHTER FP 66 & LP 64, MOM FP 16 & LP 75 than you should be able to get the special scenes in v0.0.6 no problem. But make sure you pick certain options that will go in a way both of them gain more LP and not just one. I think if you follow the walk-through you should be able to get them all. :)

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Just cheat, add the points you want by enabling console mode and using the commands:
  • mfriend_Points = NUMBER/VALUE
  • mlove_Points = NUMBER/VALUE
    dfriend_Points = NUMBER/VALUE
  • dlove_Points = NUMBER/VALUE
You can also enable quicksave to a keybind with , so you can backtrack on choices quickly.

Reactions: faurby92 and xןʞ
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes