atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
per usual the people complaining the loudest are likely the people who don't even patreon dev. and if you do, let dev know there not here.

I'll download and play later tonight or tomorrow if I have time! looking forward to it!

Reactions: titit and UncleVT

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Almost everything here understand and appreciate your work, keep it up. Don't worry about the haters and trolls.
Haters ? No, lover in fact, that's why I'm disappointed. Troll ? It's an argument ?!
By the way, you do a great job Pandelo, thank you !

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It is possible to like the game and still feel like the update was short. The two are not mutually exclusive. It shouldn't be taken as an insult to Pandelo. It's damn impressive work for someone with a full time job, but it's done in a couple of minutes. This one feels like it's just getting started when it stops.

Either way it's alwayss nice to see a game without a heavy incest theme.

titit

Jul 27, 2017
Is there anywa we can help the D with the sun oil/lotion? Because the MC said "I should have been more carefull with the D in the past" as if it meant to be a hint or something

Reactions: Led

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Is there anywa we can help the D with the sun oil/lotion? Because the MC said "I should have been more carefull with the D in the past" as if it meant to be a hint or something
You probably need higher score with her. Easiest way to do it is to use save editor:
Go to your "My sweet neighbors 0.0.6 folder/game/save" and drag your last save to upload file. Change values for "store.dfriend_Points" and "store.dlove_Points"
Click download save and drag it to same save folder. Alternately, you can rename save to make sure that you did not mess up anything.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Think if you have mid70s Love for D after the beach bikini change, You'll get to use the lotion on D

Reactions: titit

titit

Jul 27, 2017
Think if you have mid70s Love for D after the beach bikini change, You'll get to use the lotion on D
You probably need higher score with her. Easiest way to do it is to use save editor:
Go to your "My sweet neighbors 0.0.6 folder/game/save" and drag your last save to upload file. Change values for "store.dfriend_Points" and "store.dlove_Points"
Click download save and drag it to same save folder. Alternately, you can rename save to make sure that you did not mess up anything.
Thanks guys!

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
while a bit short (echoing what others have said) it was a sexy update with just enough tease and as usual D is really hot and I want more of her. now the wait begins for the next version!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
This update I did as bare minimum as I could with the mother and tried not to do anything to increase her love so the daughter could jump back into the lead. For the mother and daughter you don't really have to cheat just pick correctly to get the best results.

When I loaded my save the daughter had 63 love 66 friendship and the mother had 77 love and 20 friendship during the play through you'll get different options to choose for the mother and daughter some options I save before just to have a spot to come back to if needed. By the time I hit the end of the update the daughter now has 98 love 84 friendship and the mother has 88 love and 32 friendship.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
This was SO horrifying. How could mom NOT know the new swimsuit would turn transparent. Oh, the HORROR, oh the ERECTION (oops). The Terror induced by Mom having D join us in bed with only a long shirt and Panties (SO shocking). This was just AWEFUL. :)

Seriously now, Was VERY nice update, though the FP/LP counts can be difficult. Yes it was short, but oh my, so sweet.

Noe I'm left wondering how things will go over the rest of the vacation. MC and D will need to do the work thing for a while, but what else happens?? Will D become even more bold?? Will Mom help D be more open?? Will MC wake up fondling D's Breasts while Mom gives a BJ?? Will D give MC a HJ (or BJ) while Mom is asleep in bed with them?? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

So many questions and such a long wait for answers. Dev has created a PAINFUL cliffhanger for us. TY TY. :)

Reactions: titit
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes