Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It is possible to like the game and still feel like the update was short. The two are not mutually exclusive. It shouldn't be taken as an insult to Pandelo. It's damn impressive work for someone with a full time job, but it's done in a couple of minutes. This one feels like it's just getting started when it stops.
This, especially since you can still have an opinion about something even if you don't pledge for it. You can expect that the dev won't change things to your liking if you don't, but that doesn't mean that you wake up one day and lose your right to express your opinion. That's one reason why quite a few devs are here, because they get more (and often better/more elaborate) feedback.

Will D become even more bold?? Will Mom help D be more open?? Will MC wake up fondling D's Breasts while Mom gives a BJ?? Will D give MC a HJ (or BJ) while Mom is asleep in bed with them?? Inquiring minds want to know. :)
Not sure if something like this will happen, but I hope it'll move in this direction, at least a little bit. There were one or two situations where D showed some of the "DMD aka I have no idea about anything" symptoms and that's a bit worrying. Maybe it's just me, but I found it really annoying to read the same insecure lines over and over again, that's why I hope it doesn't happen to this game as well.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Think if you have mid70s Love for D after the beach bikini change, You'll get to use the lotion on D
Others say it before you must cheat to get the points or play again from beginning.

When you try to see all important scenes the problem are Day 4 with 30 LP for Mother. And later Day 6 70 LP for Daughter and later 80 LP for Daughter and 100 LP for Mother. The problem is you must find the right answer/way to get the 30 LP for Mother and don´t take to much away from Daughter to came through Day 6 80 LP for Daughter.

My end stats (end Day 6) without cheating Daughter 100 LP, 86 FP and Mother 117 LP and 34 FP.

Last edited:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Very short and poor content ! I'm disappointed ...
Haters ? No, lover in fact, that's why I'm disappointed. Troll ? It's an argument ?!
By the way, you do a great job Pandelo, thank you !
Does not compute lol. If you think he's doing a great job, then don't say it's poor content. If you think it's poor content, then obviously he isn't doing a great job.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Oh I didn't realize I had 100+ LP on that one lol, I thought I missed something. Thanks :)

Zal

May 5, 2017
Absolutely in love with this game!!!!!the ladies are awesome, specially the daughter!!!!!One of the best games around!!Top 3 for me. Absolutely marvelous!!!! Keep up the fantastic work Pandelo Master!!!!!:cool:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Absolutely in love with this game!!!!!the ladies are awesome, specially the daughter!!!!!One of the best games around!!Top 3 for me. Absolutely marvelous!!!! Keep up the fantastic work Pandelo Master!!!!!:cool:
Couldn't agree more! Can't wait till 0.7!

Reactions: Ray1021 and Zal

Led

Jul 16, 2017
You probably need higher score with her. Easiest way to do it is to use save editor:
Go to your "My sweet neighbors 0.0.6 folder/game/save" and drag your last save to upload file. Change values for "store.dfriend_Points" and "store.dlove_Points"
Click download save and drag it to same save folder. Alternately, you can rename save to make sure that you did not mess up anything.
Would using the renpy developers console work, too? Haven't tried that, yet. The Save Editor Online is limited if you're not a patron.

Reactions: kakaroto1969

Led

Jul 16, 2017
what's the console command for cheats on this game? anyone know?
Try SHIFT+O inside the game. Then click on Variable Viewer. If that doesn't work, copy the file unren.bat to the game folder, run it and select option 3. Then try again.

You can find the unren.bat file .

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes