gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Not a huge fan of a hard points system but

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got all skill checks and I haven't kissed in front of D

actually I passed the skill check with mother with flying colors, It was harder with D, I barely had 70 points for the panties check, if I hadn't groped her while waking her up I wouldn't have enough points

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I got all skill checks and I haven't kissed in front of D

actually I passed the skill check with mother with flying colors, It was harder with D, I barely had 70 points for the panties check, if I hadn't groped her while waking her up I wouldn't have enough points
Yeah I think it's possible to do without kissing if you do the coach thing in the 1st episode another way. Like I said I got 99 so that was probably the reason. If you follow the scripts there is another hidden event/choice as well.

Though it's more situational (to grab or not to grab that is the question)

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I had 60 some love Points with D Before this update, and she was all squirmy as soon as i was near her and in this update i get the Cold shoulder?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Beautiful but very short. I'm pretty sure I'd like to see more content and save time for the (for now) useless animations.

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Does not compute lol. If you think he's doing a great job, then don't say it's poor content. If you think it's poor content, then obviously he isn't doing a great job.
Pandelo does a great job because his game is very good ... but this update doesn't have enough content and is too short in my opinion. I say what I feel. You're not able to understand ?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
im glad i got walkthrough for this version so i replayed the game and redid some of my saves to the new scenes that was remade into animations and now i can finally get the best naughty options with the mom and daughter :heartcoveredeyes: out of curiosity was this game ever attacked by naziteron because of the incest thing because other games are being forced to change its content so thats why im wondering
Dont know why Patreon would even bother looking at this game - from the very start, the girls have always been the MC's neighbours!! LOL!!

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
threesum and fitzinwell documents :closedeyesmile:
i love to see this type of humor in games too
love the game,keep up with great work

Reactions: Caligula

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
So before the next update are we taking bets on who legs the MC's dick ends up between when he wakes up in the big spoon position? XD

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Would using the renpy developers console work, too? Haven't tried that, The Save Editor Online is limited if you're not a patron.
You can definitely use console. You don't need to be a patron to be able to edit those parameters. Just think that Save Editor is easier to use, you do not need to search for console commands.

Reactions: Led

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
there is shorter content by each update.. i don't think i spent more than 10minutes playing this last update, seriously it took me longer to start the game than to play the last update..

Reactions: Led

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Maybe quit trying to play adult games on an etch-a-sketch if it takes you ten minutes to start up a Ren'py game?

Reactions: UncleVT

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
thing is, even behemoths like DmD, DoD and BB don't have have really big updates, and they have resorces and probably have way more than just one person working on the game

I don't really expect smaller developers like Pandelo to deliver great and big updates every month if even those who actually have the means to do more don't, I'm happy with the direction that the game is going and I get satisfied by that

of course, I'm not a patron, so I really can't complain much beyond that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: Shiva0067

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Question for thoose that know :)
I didnt get to put a sunblock on daughter or see her panties up closer, does that mean that daughters path is locked out for me now, in the future?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Question for thoose that know :)
I didnt get to put a sunblock on daughter or see her panties up closer, does that mean that daughters path is locked out for me now, in the future?
It means that her LP/FP weren't high enough for those scenes. You can either:
1) load earlier save and try to increase the points you get by that point using the walkthrough.
2) load a save, and use the console commands to raise the points you have so that scene unlocks.

To the best of my knowledge you can't 'Fail' a path so far, you just might not see an event scene because points needed aren't high enough.

Hope that helps. :)

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Thanks, i meant for the future. Its a pain to go through every choice again, especially when i probably lack one or Two points.
So there is a walkthrough updated with new version already, great:) can someone point me to IT please?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Thanks, i meant for the future. Its a pain to go through every choice again, especially when i probably lack one or Two points.
So there is a walkthrough updated with new version already, great:) can someone point me to IT please?
Walkthrough is in first post on page one, under the game download options. Should be for the current version, if not I'm sure it's somewhere on the last couple pages. As to the future, like I said you can use console commands to change LP/FP for each character if you need it. I'm not sure where the commands for each character are in the thread but you could try the search to find them.

Hope that helps. :)

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Wuggie

Jun 20, 2017
Can't wait for the update! Now that that you got the D hot and bothered I have a suspicion that you will catch her using the dildo in the next update.

Reactions: holivar

Sam10

May 13, 2017
I can tell you have perfected the details of their bodies in this one.... Congrats!! it's amazing

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes