Wuggie

Jun 20, 2017
what do you think about scene in bed that will be shown in the beginning in the next update?
i think if you didn't put a sunblock on daughter it will be usual night
but what about otherwise?
Well, now that you mention it, if you chose the path to wake d up in your underwear. She saw your morning wood
And mc says he should cover up his morning problem. Perhaps his "problem" will end up in between d's butt cheeks or somewhere more fun?

holivar

Dec 2, 2017
Well, now that you mention it, if you chose the path to wake d up in your underwear. She saw your morning wood
And mc says he should cover up his morning problem. Perhaps his "problem" will end up in between d's butt cheeks or somewhere more fun?
Probably they will start from handjob or smth. Then MC will catch her using the dildo and then will something interesting begin.
Anyway next update will be available in a month.

Reactions: ripswe and Wuggie

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017

My Sweet Neighbors v0.0.7 release date: around December 30th, 2017

"Why no precise date yet?"

Because I'm going to spend some days out of town between christmas and new years eve with my family. I hope I'll be able to make the last adjustments on the game (like implement proofreadings, bugfixing etc.) between these days. I hope you understand :)

I also have a little surprise for my patrons in a few days ;)

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
I'm going to spend some days out of town between christmas and new years eve with my family.
How can you dare to do that???

;):extremelyhappy: Just kidding wish you and your family a nice Xmas and a happy new year!!!

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
So I have to ask - is there any way to get BOTH mother and daughter's Love scores to the right point so that you can take some "liberties" with applying sunscreen on the vacation? I was 3 points shy with the mother when trying for the daughter, and about the same vice-versa, with the main difference coming from the scene after work where the mother's in a towel, from the look of things.
Granted, this may also be by design, but it'd be nice to know.

Edit: Nix that! Managed to get it after some finagling, all the way back to putting a hand on the daughter's thigh at work after seeing her naked that morning. Turns out you DO need to kiss the mother when she's out of the shower, and it should be enough from that point on.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
... gasp... Forgive me father for i have sinned .... :eek:
Go forth my son and repent for thy sins. If you really mean it your creator will forgive you. But since you're on pirate forum for perverts you should fuck off and do some piraty stuff :px'Dx'D

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Go forth my son and repent for thy sins. If you really mean it your creator will forgive you. But since you're on pirate forum for perverts you should fuck off and do some piraty stuff :px'Dx'D
And you sinned too! No new game versions for you anymore!

Reactions: Lotex
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes