U

User_215882

Man this game is great especially the flow of events. Its not an instant orgy or anything, but I was having a good time watching the plot unfold. I really really hope something hilarious happens to that boss because fuck people like him.

Reactions: ripswe

LeonC

Aug 6, 2017
Got an interesting question, how many years of development before we see these sort of games turn in like Telltale series games, where it's fully animated, fully voiced, and is choice based?

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Got an interesting question, how many years of development before we see these sort of games turn in like Telltale series games, where it's fully animated, fully voiced, and is choice based?
The more money you throw at it the less time it will take.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Update from dev:
-------------------
Patrons only
Dec 18 at 9:28pm
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to give you a small progress update about the next version v0.0.7.

I have good news and bad news.

Bad news first, I've took too much time on the first scenes of the new version. I try to give my best, but I don't think I can finish it until the end of the month, I'm sorry! Release date will probably be at the beginning of January. (I'll keep you guys posted!)

Good news, the beginning of v0.0.7 already has a couple of naughty moments with our girls :p (I'm already created 7 new animated scenes and rendered 200+ new images only for the beginning.)

(SPOILER!)

I've also put in some different lines with our girls. My plan is, to give you the option to concentrate more on your neighbors mother or her daughter (or both :p ).

But be warned: If you'll concentrate on only one of them, the next updates maybe will be bit shorter for you in playing time because you're ignoring the line with the other girl. (Well, you still can save and play all routes seperatly :)

The longest (and of course the naughtiest :p ) route will be the "both" one.

If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to post a comment or send me a message :)

(SPOILER END)

And finally, here I have a small early Christmas Gift for you guys.

Two Christmas Wallpaper with our girls: ... (see attachment)

In 4K, WQHD, 1080p and 720p

These are my first 4K images I've ever done. I hope you like them :)

This is probably my last text post before Christmas (one or another preview image will come),

so I wish you all a merry Christmas to everyone celebrating and some random lovely, peaceful days to everyone else :)

xmas1_msn_2017_header_3840x2160_2.jpg xmas2_msn_2017_header_3840x2160_2.jpg

U

User_215882

I'm willing to wait. I fucking love this game and he usually delivers a quality update.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Nice. I rarely play such a things but I would really like to play romantic, vanilla route with mother and be a good guy once. It would be a first time on this site when VN allows you to be a fine man:p
I'm really curious what "VN" stands for ^^

And vanilla route ... hmm, as far as I've seen "Daughter for dessert" let you be a gentleman with D :)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm really curious what "VN" stands for ^^

And vanilla route ... hmm, as far as I've seen "Daughter for dessert" let you be a gentleman with D :)
As it was written already it's Visual Novel. Games focused on a text rather than gameplay. Main Japanese branch of gaming.
As for DFD I believe you since it's Palmer's. But I simply don't like incest. And I can't see a way to make a good guy out of father who's doing his daughter even if he acts like a gentelman. In MSN it's much more legit and I hope it will bring some good action for every route. I kinda hope that MC won't creep after D on mother's route anymore. She can find a bf or stay as a secondary character for me on this route.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Question is , 'Will there be ''special scenes'' if we choose the way of mother or daughter? Or the game will go linearly. If I choose one of the characters, we need to do something special with them like going somewhere . And it just has to be special to that the way we choose.Otherwise it makes more sense to choose one of them @Pandelo

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes