U

User_215882

Well he did say getting both will have the most content so I'm going to do that first lol.

U

User_166761

I like this game so far, but is anyone else bothered by the tendency to include so many ugly crotch shots? underwear in daz looks stiff like cardboard, and I have never found crotch shots to be particularly attractive. It sort of kills the sweetness and immersion of the game.

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
Update from dev:
-------------------
Patrons only
Dec 18 at 9:28pm
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to give you a small progress update about the next version v0.0.7.

I have good news and bad news.

Bad news first, I've took too much time on the first scenes of the new version. I try to give my best, but I don't think I can finish it until the end of the month, I'm sorry! Release date will probably be at the beginning of January. (I'll keep you guys posted!)

Good news, the beginning of v0.0.7 already has a couple of naughty moments with our girls :p (I'm already created 7 new animated scenes and rendered 200+ new images only for the beginning.)

(SPOILER!)

I've also put in some different lines with our girls. My plan is, to give you the option to concentrate more on your neighbors mother or her daughter (or both :p ).

But be warned: If you'll concentrate on only one of them, the next updates maybe will be bit shorter for you in playing time because you're ignoring the line with the other girl. (Well, you still can save and play all routes seperatly :)

The longest (and of course the naughtiest :p ) route will be the "both" one.

If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to post a comment or send me a message :)

(SPOILER END)

And finally, here I have a small early Christmas Gift for you guys.

Two Christmas Wallpaper with our girls: ... (see attachment)

In 4K, WQHD, 1080p and 720p

These are my first 4K images I've ever done. I hope you like them :)

This is probably my last text post before Christmas (one or another preview image will come),

so I wish you all a merry Christmas to everyone celebrating and some random lovely, peaceful days to everyone else :)

View attachment 49909 View attachment 49910
Good News :)

U

User_215882

Just follow the update and do some math. For the final parts you need a certain amount of points for certain scenes so every choice matters.

U

User_215882

Its in the walkthrough. I think it was like over 100 or something. If youre just looking to do just the daughter stuff its easy to obtain. Getting every scene requires you to follow the walkthrough to a t.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Over here where i live, it's the 29th already. That is technically "around the 30th". SO I WANT THE UPDATE. NOW! GIMME GIMME GIMME GIM.... oh well. Worth a try.

Just a little sidenote. The current version is 0.0.6 ... (actually it should be 0.0.7 because GIMME! .. but anyway..) .. now, i know, you don't absolutely HAVE to make 1.0.0 the first "finished" version - you can just increment and call it done whenever. But i do wonder - it doesn't feel like sooo much content as of now, as not all that much actually happened yet storywise. But then again we already do have a lot of points racked up and once the dam breaks, there's not much more delaying the good stuff. So, anybody want to make an educated guess which number will be the 'final' one, judging by the progress so far?

And another sidenote. Obviously i don't know Pandelo's plans for this game. But i think the writing is good enough (and the setting is sexy enough *caugh*) that he could actually continue the story/game well AFTER "and then they all fucked".
I mean, if the game is not sandboxy in design, then most or rather pretty much all games come to an early end somewhen shortly after the deed is done. Maybe a little more corruption here and there, usually involving buttstuff or some other kink, and/or finishing a story predicament that would threaten the newfound fuc.. eh luck, but that's pretty much it. Once the conquering part is done, we get the happy end. But imho it would be interesting to get at least a little peek behind the usual "happy end". Change the pace, maybe even the style and let the player have a few "free days" to do whatever with the girls. Could even justify some additional development-time and sweet sweet patreon money - easy to just churn out new renders (oh, look, now you can have a shower with both of them. Now - a bath. Now - a pillowfight! Sauna! Visiting a park! Visiting a graveyard!! Doing taxes!!! So much fun!.... wait ..) to keep patreon-numbers somewhat constant while working on the next project.

Reactions: volto
U

User_215882

The happy ending is what you want it to be. Do you want the mom or the daughter or both. Im a little drunk right now but getting both is what id choose. If one or the ltbet Ud pick the daughter. shes cute as fuck.

BitSypher

Sep 25, 2017
Both? Why not a harem with all the females in the game?

Anyway, I actually really like that the daughter actually admits her feeling and tried initiate with you. Not just stand there timid and oblivious to what proper behavior is.

Reactions: Cirro84

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Yeah happy at the separate routes development. Was already doing best to pursue daughter & less avidly pursue mother.

U

User_215882

Im fine with routes. Harems are ok, but the daughter really grows on you more than any of the other characters. Im fine playing this game multiple times to get all the endings.

Reactions: oni

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
Finally I decided to play this game after following this thread for a while.
Good model, good storyline. Although this game may not be using a sandbox style, I'm willing to play this game from scratch to get all the ending. I hope this game will be successful.

Reactions: volto
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes